Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Well if this dude bails, we should draft someone else in the next day or two to send in their pair. I'm more than happy to be in the draft.

Well if this dude bails, we should draft someone else in the next day or two to send in their pair. I'm more than happy to be in the draft.
Then just send in your pair.. Mines across the country and won't get it before next Friday (and im in canada)

Last edited:
I mean, isn't it a little ironic that the place selling these pairs in question is named "ruse"...?

I know I'm late to the convo, but I'm in for a set of the Kith x Columbia on mountain gear. Gotta get the dark jacket and pants. I'm on season 11 with my current setup. I ski and board and try to get at least a week on the mountain each season so I know I'll get good use out of the gear. Don't need a second board or pair of boots but the outfit is fire.

I just need a damn winter coat since the prices for last years salmon bugaboo are too expensive for me

Dude just told me he's selling Mossads for $400 shipped size 10 if anyone is interested
right here
I just need a damn winter coat since the prices for last years salmon bugaboo are too expensive for me
where can you even find a salmon bugaboo. salty af i did not pick up for retail when i had the chance. sat there and watched it selling thinking of puchasing. 

Back
Top Bottom