Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I saw some rumors floating about a Dec 31st drop for the UB's. Not sure if he will do the pop up and online drop at the same time. Maybe he splits em up.

i do not see how a kith store could thrive in aspen long term. i would think pop up but i have no info to base that on other that just does not seem like a kith could sustain long term store/profits in aspen. who knows tho.

i do not see how a kith store could thrive in aspen long term. i would think pop up but i have no info to base that on other that just does not seem like a kith could sustain long term store/profits in aspen. who knows tho.

I agree, if they do make it long term in Aspen then I don't see why they can't open a shop over here in Vegas. I mean we had 42 million visitors last year.

LA makes the most sense of all of them to me. Aspen and streetwear just don't seem very synonymous ...

i dont normally think so either, but hes been tweeting ALOT about the Kith Aspen store and he lives in Colorado, so im choosing to believe he might have found something out on this one.
probably trying to get noticed by ronnie 

Back
Top Bottom