Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith and LA make no sense to me.
And Aspen does?

Kith Canada rolls right off the tongue lol

I can dream
makes more sense than Aspen... i mean Aspen ?!?

Odd spot for a sneaker boutique if you ask me
Yes, perplexing.  I mean of all the damn places, Aspen? His money, his dream, so he can do as he wishes, but literally about as far in left field as you get.  If you're going out West, what exactly are your other choices. LA, LV, SF, maybe Seattle? Whether someone agrees with LA or not, makes more sense than Colorado. More power to him if he makes it work. 

Last edited:

Kith and LA make no sense to me.
if you're going along the lines of well known but small, go Santa Barbara. the "streetwear" aspect doesnt seem to be a thing with Aspen.
happy.gif

but would be more of a summer thing on the beach.

Any word on when the Aspen clothing will drop? My wife wants to get me the salmon fleece thing but she's not one to check the site daily.

Seeing the retailers that Kith Aspen will be next to tells me a lot about Ronnies ambitions for Kith. He doesn't want to be the next Undefeated, Bait, Nice Kicks, I think he has higher aspirations than that.

Theres been articles put out about Ronnie where he says many times he's not looking to expand too quickly... I believe it said he would take some time after this one, i think the aspen opening comes into play with the 5 year anniversary thing too... Seems like him and his best friends partied for a couple days, to celebrate... I dont think another kith will pop up for a decent amount of time after this aspen store does.

Big ups to @Munchy   and @Shayan3023  for following through with this #HomageGate investigation! For the most part I really liked how people worked together on this.. No matter what the end result ends up being.

Back
Top Bottom