Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm hoping they are a random drop... It gives the people in here a better shot to cop...
they should drop these like they dropped the doomsday's 
nerd.gif

also my timbs came in today, wow.. these are gonna get worn heavily. i knew they were fur-lined but i didn't realize literally the entire inside is fur-lined haha deadass bout to wear these as slippers around the house, keep the feet warm.

also for sizing, i wear a 9.5 in the classic timbs but i sized up to a 10 for these because they're fur-lined, and good thing i did. tbh dont think i can fit into a 9.5 with all this lining.

Last edited:

Side note, I see oreo v2 shipping from kith already but I still have yet to get shipping info on my Aime crewneck from restock last week 
mean.gif
same here but i ordered some kidset stuff last week. I live in jersey and usually get shipping as soon as i order. Kith shipping in shambles right now

My fleecy shipped today too

AND

I got a gift card for the package I refused
(Will be used on boosts)

My fleecy shipped today too

AND

I got a gift card for the package I refused
(Will be used on boosts)
No ****? I didn't realize refusing it was an option. Was it one of the "No returns" items or just some random purchase? I accidentally bought the 3.1 Militia (don't ask) and ended up selling them for $175 and just taking the loss on them.

I bought my fleece hoodie and gaiter and check out at 11:05. That hasn't shipped and it better not get canceled. That's would be some ********.

My anorak I bought an hour later was delivered today though. Odd.

Last edited:
I bought my fleece hoodie and gaiter and check out at 11:05. That hasn't shipped and it better not get canceled. That's would be some ********.

I ordered my fleece pants at 11:05 (prob when they went live because of that lag).

11:06 I ordered my fleece jacket.

Got shipping for my fleece jacket, but not the pants yet.

I'll be upset if they cancel my fleece pants lol

How's the anorak? Looks great in pics but couldn't tell weight/warmth.

Back
Top Bottom