Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Accept Aaron Feig as your lord and savior
Ronnie's brother? 
roll.gif

I hope that's a captcha question for the Boost Babies ...

Somebody posted on IG that they got the ST2.0 and Mossads/Militias (can't remember who now) but pretty sure they post on NT I think, and I noticed both of the shoes came in the exact same ASICS shoe boxes that the SGs released in (that dark slate grey color)...he stated it was a F&F hook-up direct from ASICS?? And that they would not be released world wide, but with the MAI's releasing, could the ST/Mossads be released WW??

My buddy got a direct hook up from asics.
Came in the SG boxes.

11:06. I grabbed a small crater but should have just stuck with medium. I think I would have been good if I grabbed a medium instead.
**** thats beat. 

I guess my hoodie is getting canceled them. thats annoying. 

I bet dude that checked out at 11:20 are getting their hoodies...

I go tracking for militia 8 days ago and there has been no movment on the tracking. email them 2 days ago and they just replied they need to check inventory at the warehouse..... why do they take soooooo long...... 
sick.gif
same. actually, they "shipped" mine december 7th.. it's now the 19th. emailed kith CS multiple times, FB messaged adam stubbs, sent tweets to their CS page, no response from anyone. im really not tryna file a charge back cause im not tryna get my name blacklisted (just in case) after supporting kith for 4 years now, but it's getting to the point where there's no other option

Last edited:
No ****? I didn't realize refusing it was an option. Was it one of the "No returns" items or just some random purchase? I accidentally bought the 3.1 Militia (don't ask) and ended up selling them for $175 and just taking the loss on them.
It was a no returns item and im international and it says no returns on international so i guess im really lucky

It was an accidental purchase, was trying to purchase something but ended up having something else in cart i thought i removed

Hopefully it's like the ST and Mossad drop
ehh it might be tbh. doubt it, but it might. only say that cause in the livestream he did yesterday someone asked when they're releasing and he said the date's still "up in the air" despite numerous reports claiming it's this friday.

same. actually, they "shipped" mine december 7th.. it's now the 19th. emailed kith CS multiple times, FB messaged adam stubbs, sent tweets to their CS page, no response from anyone. im really not tryna file a charge back cause im not tryna get my name blacklisted (just in case) after supporting kith for 4 years now, but it's getting to the point where there's no other option
did you check up pretty fast too? Im sure my order was one of the first to be placed....

at this point im expecting a refund soon.

did you check up pretty fast too? Im sure my order was one of the first to be placed....

at this point im expecting a refund soon.
ehh i wouldn't necessarily say fast, but i mean i checked out and there were still size 10.5's left after i checked out (i checked)

Back
Top Bottom