Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Also fleece hoodie got delivered today... My god
Gonna spend the rest of the winter in this thing
It's insane... Super comfortable super soft
10/10 would recommend

this thread really is on another level when it comes to shipping only rivals the supreme thread I think :rofl:

Last edited:
Also fleece hoodie got delivered today... My god
Gonna spend the rest of the winter in this thing
It's insane... Super comfortable super soft
10/10 would recommend

Can't wait to check mine out tonight!! I hope it fits, how is sizing?

I go tracking for militia 8 days ago and there has been no movment on the tracking. email them 2 days ago and they just replied they need to check inventory at the warehouse..... why do they take soooooo long...... 
sick.gif

I go tracking for militia 8 days ago and there has been no movment on the tracking. email them 2 days ago and they just replied they need to check inventory at the warehouse..... why do they take soooooo long...... :x

What? GL3 militias??

kith got me sweatin bullets on my first order. got 4 items on it and i feel like if they do not have enuff stock on just one item they will cancel the entire order. will be heated if that the case. checked out @1106 on first order. 

Last edited:
Can't wait to check mine out tonight!! I hope it fits, how is sizing?

I would say tts. I'm 5'10 and bought it in xl. Fits a little baggy/long but that's how I like sweatshirts and I pretty much always buy xl from kith.

Cool...can't wait til mine arrives. Thing looks comfy af

Insanely comfy... Im worried my girl is gonna want to wear it

yes def was not the f&f mai's although i thought all the legends day stuff was supposed to be global exclusive. ebay reseller's of the f&f mai's gonna hate it if they drop somewhere else lol
Somebody posted on IG that they got the ST2.0 and Mossads/Militias (can't remember who now) but pretty sure they post on NT I think, and I noticed both of the shoes came in the exact same ASICS shoe boxes that the SGs released in (that dark slate grey color)...he stated it was a F&F hook-up direct from ASICS?? And that they would not be released world wide, but with the MAI's releasing, could the ST/Mossads be released WW??

Back
Top Bottom