Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

More importantly, I gotta figure out who to start in my fantasy super bowl Rivers at Cleveland or Winston at NO

to deter the bots, would be funny if they swapped the names on purpose as an added measure.. trail boost's show a pic of the UBs and the UBs show a pic of the trail boosts. or just dont name it anything near the actual names of the shoes word to solefly (no hints on the page what-so-ever they are the UBs/trail boosts besides the photo).

like ive been following kith since mid-2013, i know releases have been botted up before, especially the homages and super greens. but i feel like this release might take the cake on most botted kith release.

Last edited:

More importantly, I gotta figure out who to start in my fantasy super bowl Rivers at Cleveland or Winston at NO
Tough call - Rivers will be most likely without Gordon so he should be passing a lot, but it's in cleveland and forecast is for rain and mid 30's, not sure how he will fair in that weather playing half the time in SD.

I wouldn't put my trust in Winston for the league championship though. 

to deter the bots, would be funny if they swapped the names on purpose as an added measure.. trail boost's show a pic of the UBs and the UBs show a pic of the trail boosts. or just dont name it anything near the actual names of the shoes word to solefly (no hints on the page what-so-ever they are the UBs/trail boosts besides the photo).
nah that would be false advertising and gonna have a lot of charge backs/returns/complaints for sure. 

Copped three bape Coca Cola shirts and the bape hat to go with it so you know Ima go in on kith Coca Cola :pimp: :pimp: [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Copped three bape Coca Cola shirts and the bape hat to go with it so you know Ima go in on kith Coca Cola
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[emoji]128293[/emoji]
Alp you always cook

Tough call - Rivers will be most likely without Gordon so he should be passing a lot, but it's in cleveland and forecast is for rain and mid 30's, not sure how he will fair in that weather playing half the time in SD.

I wouldn't put my trust in Winston for the league championship though. 
Yeah man tough call

Any word on that Kithmas Kithstrike? Praying Ronnie reserved some supergreens and that I would be by my phone when it drop.

I see other boutiques are getting these UB mids, feel like they should be readily available. 

Back
Top Bottom