Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yeah but then you gotta pay attention for injuries and fill in those spots dont you? maybe they've updated since the last time I did it, its been like 8 years now
Yeah it's still like that, but it only takes a minute to swap out an injured player. I've never done fantasy football so I don't how to compare it haha. 

core fleece hoodie and jacket just came in. my god, people arnt lying about the hoodie :smokin :smokin

imma need these other shops getting the collection to put some stock up online. I think I need another one of these.

Use this as my laptop bag lol
smokin.gif

Does anyone know if they still have the core fleece pants in NYC stores? Thanks
both stores did not. Also core fleece pullover hoodies are in stock but in scattered sizes and colors. All gloves and mittens are in stock at Manhattan. No gaiters obviously at either stores

both stores did not. Also core fleece pullover hoodies are in stock but in scattered sizes and colors. All gloves and mittens are in stock at Manhattan. No gaiters obviously at either stores
Appreciate it, really wished i wouldve gotten them pants if i knew the hoodie was gonna be this nice

Back
Top Bottom