Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

How'd you even make it to the playoffs with those 2 @ QB? I stashed Brady in all my leagues and it paid off
not last week tho. I picked up Matt Ryan on the waiver wire and he's been doing solid for me the whole season. I can't think of any other consistent QB's

Last edited:
Pick up Radulov or Patcioretty in the meanwhile, put gally on IR
I'm in a no trade league so the pickings are slim. I did put Galchenyuk on IR and I picked up Rickard Rakell from the Ducks and he's been decent, but it's hard to match Chuckys offense. He was one of my top producers right from the start. 

Last edited:

not last week tho. I picked up Matt Ryan on the waiver wire and he's been doing solid for me the whole season. I can't think of any other consistent QB's
Yeah, I didn't play him last week against Denver- but aside from that he's been ....well... Tom Brady- inflated balls and all. I played Palmer instead and he did well

I'm in a no trade league so the pickings are slim. I did put Galchenyuk on IR and I picked up Rickard Rakell from the Ducks and he's been decent, but it's hard to match Chuckys offense. He was one of my top producers right from the start. 
Yea rakell was on fire for a bit while getz and perry took a nap but i think hes tapered off now

How'd you even make it to the playoffs with those 2 @ QB? I stashed Brady in all my leagues and it paid off
I never draft a QB high. Snagged Bortles in draft but cut him. Eventually picked up Mariota and Winston and they both were goin off for weeks. Just picked up rivers last week as another option

Please get Galchenyuk healthy. I'm really missing his fantasy points. 
ohwell.gif
Yea rakell was on fire for a bit while getz and perry took a nap but i think hes tapered off now
Iv'e been really meaning to get into fantasy hockey

this. the seasons are just too long. I cant be updating my roster every single day
laugh.gif
I don't know how it is for baseball or basketball, but in fantasy hockey you can set your rosters months in advance. I usually set mine for the next two weeks at one time. Only takes a few minutes. 

yeah but then you gotta pay attention for injuries and fill in those spots dont you? maybe they've updated since the last time I did it, its been like 8 years now

Back
Top Bottom