Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

they need to go ahead and ship out rest of the orders from friday's columbia drop and stop playing with ppl's emotions. 

if you guys are still looking for kith aspen gear, 424 just dropped the collection in-store today. maybe they'll get put up on the site?
thanks bro, my core fleece order got canceled but i was able to pick one up at 424. also it's only $120 before tax there

Last edited:
Barneys is a crapshoot. They ban proxies super quick so running a bot is tough. But they also drop at a random time which makes manual copping even harder

Keith or bust fellas

So i ordered xmas gift items over a week ago and have yet to hear anything about shipping. Tweeted costumer service and emailed them with no response. Safe to say my presents aren't coming in time. So pissed, anyone know who else I can contact?

thanks bro, my core fleece order got canceled but i was able to pick one up at 424. also it's only $120 before tax there
glad i could help. yea 424 and machus in portland dropped these. i think 6 retailers in total dropped the kith x aspen collection, don't know the others :/

nerd.gif

well running the bot for the UB's for a coworker. hopefully it hits for him. i dont want them. i think they are ugly but man the resale will be high lol

Back
Top Bottom