Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

my girl just texted me that she found the Aspen Gaiter in store so she copped me one 
nerd.gif

technically, yes. But it was the last one. Would've preferred the pink or crater. But can't complain with the navy

Your GF is MVP. I think I saw your post in the UB thread that she picked up the RC UB for you as well.

Yeah she copped my RC and TB UB in store. Normally she's never this clutch lol

Got the pink, kind of wish I got the navy instead lol. I feel like everyone stares at the pink.

They probably just admire it. Or the big *** Columbia letters lol. I regret not copping the core flees hoodie in store after I tried it on.

Biggest kith regret of 16' was not buying any of the legends day hoodies or pants.

Near impossible to find an XL in either now.

Biggest kith regret of 16' was not buying any of the legends day hoodies or pants.

Near impossible to find an XL in either now.
Same here, instead I went for a brick that didn't get me a golden ticket lol
They probably just admire it. Or the big *** Columbia letters lol. I regret not copping the core flees hoodie in store after I tried it on.
Dam, even after you tried it on? The core fleece is clutch in this NY weather.

well my columbia ish show finally over. received 2nd partial on my order and refund for rest. of the 4 items ordered the 2 that shipped are two i want least. main thing i wanted was matching fleece jacket/pants. 

anyone got stone green fllece coat in xl and rather have stone green williams hoodie? i would eat the $35 diff if i could find that trade. 

Last edited:
my sisters going to miami tomorrow morning... maybe ill send her for some of those coke bottles lol

my sisters going to miami tomorrow morning... maybe ill send her for some of those coke bottles lol
Ask her if she can get a phone number to that place (if there even is one) and if they have any Aspen Pack gear there. I'll have a few buddies grab if it's in store. TIA 
happy.gif

Ask her if she can get a phone number to that place (if there even is one) and if they have any Aspen Pack gear there. I'll have a few buddies grab if it's in store. TIA 
happy.gif
im pretty sure theres acouple people in here that went to the miami store and can look on their receipt of their purchase and see if it has a phone number

Back
Top Bottom