Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Well I think my UB's are lost. They were scheduled to be delivered yesterday, and last week I set it for me to pick them up at my UPS depot. So I get the notification yesterday morning that they're ready to be picked up and when I go to get them today, they're not there, nor were they ever scanned into the depot there. The tracking online says that origin scan: Secaucus, NJ 12/23/2016 with no movement after that. Which I thought was weird that they would arrive here without any other scans in between. I think the notification I received that they were ready to be picked up was automatically generated because they were scheduled to arrive yesterday. I called UPS to file an investigation for a lost package. Has anyone else ever had this happen? Does anyone else's tracking still showing only an origin scan?

just need the red williams. although the black hoodie with mixed languages is dope.

just not sure how often i'll wear it though. pepsi > coke

Last edited:
beanies 

nerd.gif

When the Coke X Kith collab officially drops, anyone trying for the collector's kith coke bottle from kith treats? (with purchase from cereal bar). If someone is planning on going - would love a bottle to have from my office desk at work. 

I live in CA so this is impossible for me to get without assistance. Will pay for your kith treats order and shipping of bottle of course.

When the Coke X Kith collab officially drops, anyone trying for the collector's kith coke bottle from kith treats? (with purchase from cereal bar). If someone is planning on going - would love a bottle to have from my office desk at work. 

I live in CA so this is impossible for me to get without assistance. Will pay for your kith treats order and shipping of bottle of course.

this.

someone in Miami bring you're whole family to get a float, and then hook us up with the bottles :rofl:

Last edited:
in for japan tee, or really any of the language tees. they're crazy. i just want the japan one cause it's red haha

think im gonna pass on the hoodies cause they're champion - would rather it be an actual williams hoodie. but that red hoodie w/ coke down the sleeve is flames

Last edited:

in for japan tee, or really any of the language tees. they're crazy. i just want the japan one cause it's red haha

think im gonna pass on the hoodies cause they're champion - would rather it be an actual williams hoodie. but that red hoodie w/ coke down the sleeve is flames
I'm so disappointed it isn't the actual williams hoodie... curious on the pricing now... 

Agreed on the hoodies being champion. Reverse weave is decent but not for the price they will be at. Especially since I have been wearing the Columbia Williams hoodie everyday since release.   

Guys just want to say if you didn't grab the core fleece sweats from the aspen drop
You ****** up
Just got mine and woah... Might be better than the hoodie

Back
Top Bottom