Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What's your favorite out of the three ?

I recently got the kith ub for a ok price of 470  .

The POS shipped it fedex ground from oregon to rhode island ... won't be here till the 12th .

F him to heck !
mossads > salmon toe 2.0s (although its super close) >>> ub mids

although tbh ill probably get more wears out of the mids than the other two combined haha

man im praying ronnie restocks the black on black golden bear varsity jacket online

got the navy and i love it but black on black is my favorite

Just put my trails on, they're Dopppppe. Definitely gonna get a lot of wear out of them this winter.

Found Salmons for $500 shipped..... Man I want them so bad but they're TTS and not .5 up. Also this is super bad timing for funds lol

Last edited:
Trail Boosts are so dope. Would have definitely kept my pair if I lived up north or did more hiking lol

you just missed the Packers restock like 10 minutes ago
Great, first L of 2017 
frown.gif

U can customize a bunch of kith + Nike af1 tees and hoodies at the Broadway store.

But I'd be in for a collab

With Ronnie's taste in AF1 re: Linens re-launch, if this means there's an AF1 collab coming, I may be dropping big money real soon ...!
there's definitely going to be an actual nike collab at some point, just a matter of when. af1 looking likely, cant wait to see what he does..

.. but tbh, it'll probably be a navy shoe 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom