Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

With Ronnie's taste in AF1 re: Linens re-launch, if this means there's an AF1 collab coming, I may be dropping big money real soon ...!
there's definitely going to be an actual nike collab at some point, just a matter of when. af1 looking likely, cant wait to see what he does..

.. but tbh, it'll probably be a navy shoe 
laugh.gif

One would hope!

All the signs point to this being a big AF1 year with it being in it's 35th anniversary and last year's Complexcon Grails collection sale

Possibly a year long, Consortium-esque run with major collabs?

Personally, I think it'd a be a little tired if he slapped on ST, Mossad or SG cw's on the silhouette. Insert cue for hypebeasts to go bananas.

And I'm still waitin on that 157 dollar refund on my aspen hoodie, emailed customer service a bunch of times. What's the best way of reaching out to them?

Does anyone who owns Mercer III pants care to comment on the fit? I'm trying to decide what size I need to order. I'm a 33-34 waist. Thanks in advance.

Im a 31-32 and I got a small and it still isnt as tapered as id like on the calf.

I cant remember if i get Mercer 2 or 3's but Its the cinder color, drawstring waiste and button on the bottom cuff. Im thinking its the 2 cause I got it a while back but I really cant remember.

Im a 31-32 and I got a small and it still isnt as tapered as id like on the calf.

I cant remember if i get Mercer 2 or 3's but Its the cinder color, drawstring waiste and button on the bottom cuff. Im thinking its the 2 cause I got it a while back but I really cant remember.
3's had the buttons

Got my Ruze's in today too and these things are flawless lol better quality than the mossads and STs i see people getting lately

And I'm still waitin on that 157 dollar refund on my aspen hoodie, emailed customer service a bunch of times. What's the best way of reaching out to them?

charge back szn. I'm still waiting to hear back from them on the messed up Timbs I received. If I don't hear back by Friday I'm just going to let Amex deal with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom