Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I want some more gel lyte 3s or gt 2s in 2017 from ronald

:smokin :smokin

GT2s are so damn good.. I still need to add my aaron grails to the collection at some point.

Ultramarines are #1 and I've always wanted NK 1.0 :nerd:

Last edited:
Im a 31-32 and I got a small and it still isnt as tapered as id like on the calf.

I cant remember if i get Mercer 2 or 3's but Its the cinder color, drawstring waiste and button on the bottom cuff. Im thinking its the 2 cause I got it a while back but I really cant remember.

Thanks. I guess I'll order a medium and large and return whichever doesn't fit.

not a fan of the nike x kith stuff... Maybe its just me, but i feel weird rocking anything but nike when i wear the one tee i have
ohwell.gif
  but the hoodie is tough

Last edited:

Thanks. I guess I'll order a medium and large and return whichever doesn't fit.

Id get the medium man.
Do they really fit that big?

My girlfriend is headed to NYC next week and might get her to pick me up a pair as well.

I'm in the same boat with waist hovering around 33.

Wearing a large in Nike Tech Fleece and 34 in Zanerobe Sureshot. Been trying to compare measurements but Kith is pretty light on this info.

I mean youre only a size or two bigger in the waiste than me and I got a small. I like my pants skinny though so depends how you like em to fit. Pretty aure if you say youre a 33-34 theyre gonna tell you medium.

lol i ignored his offer of 470 and he accepted my offer of 450 i sent yesterday haha
**** dude was desperate

i paid 650 for mines i know i overpaid for (my size) what you can get them for but oh wells

now just after some mossads

Anyone ever order from The Good Will Out? Ordered over the weekend and never got a confirmation email.. but i got the PayPal confirmation. It shows up as processing on my account. I emailed them and they haven't emailed me back... you would think 60 euros for shipping I would get some kind of sense of urgency with either an email back or my item shipped...

Anyone ever order from The Good Will Out? Ordered over the weekend and never got a confirmation email.. but i got the PayPal confirmation. It shows up as processing on my account. I emailed them and they haven't emailed me back... you would think 60 euros for shipping I would get some kind of sense of urgency with either an email back or my item shipped...

I've ordered from them before. They shipped the next day on my order. If it shows up on your account I think you're okay. The influx of holiday orders are probably slowing them down.

and im not telling till I decide if im taking them or not lol
thats my size, you can always push them my way 
wink.gif
 , still looking for a pair without toe dent.

anyone got the coke tee in hand? they fit tts or big like his kith ops tee or the one he dropped awhile ago with big K on them? looking at pics the XL i ordered looks huge in ppl in hand pics on ebay. can not stand how his sizing is all over the place. i had L and XL shirts from him that fit same and M, L, XL pants fit same. 

Experiences rank from horrible to awesome. Is it in your account ? If yes. Then no worries. They're probably catching up with the year. They aren't that big 

I mean youre only a size or two bigger in the waiste than me and I got a small. I like my pants skinny though so depends how you like em to fit. Pretty aure if you say youre a 33-34 theyre gonna tell you medium.
Interesting!

To be fair, I struggle with many pants because of big thighs and a fat butt.

Did some sleuthing and found this reddit thread where the response was TTS

I'll just have to take a gamble.

Do they really fit that big?

My girlfriend is headed to NYC next week and might get her to pick me up a pair as well.

I'm in the same boat with waist hovering around 33.

Wearing a large in Nike Tech Fleece and 34 in Zanerobe Sureshot. Been trying to compare measurements but Kith is pretty light on this info.
I'm a 31-32 and got a medium in the first Mercer 3 drop. Fit was a looser then I would like. Someone posted a couple pages back saying the new mercers dont stretch as much and fit tighter... 

also I have tried to get info on a new size chart for the latest drop, but have been unsuccessful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom