Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Some guys in here were still had nappy time, taking recess, and getting midday snacks 15 years ago lol. 

Even still, they were around at the start of his sneaker existence. In this day and age, if you've taken more than a pedestrian look at AF1s, chances are these have came across your eyes some how. But now because he thinks they're a kith exclusive, he's checking for them now? Even while liking AF1 highs? Probably gonna be salty when they get a regular drop like all the rest of the kith exclusives :lol:

Some guys in here were still had nappy time, taking recess, and getting midday snacks 15 years ago lol. 

Im 27 b.
laugh.gif

Never checked for forces too much before, not low tops anyways.
I wasn't insinuating you personally, just some guys in general. People my and Mr Force's age range are the minority, not the majority on NT. My peers couldn't care less about shoes or clothes. They stop in one store, grab what they need, and they're out. 

Even still, they were around at the start of his sneaker existence. In this day and age, if you've taken more than a pedestrian look at AF1s, chances are these have came across your eyes some how. But now because he thinks they're a kith exclusive, he's checking for them now? Even while liking AF1 highs? Probably gonna be salty when they get a regular drop like all the rest of the kith exclusives 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
just got shipping for my coke tee and i'll finally be getting my UB tomorrow. west coast shipping ftw not.

^ Just got shipping for my white polar beanie :smokin

Still a little salty I missed out on the polar tees :smh:

been selling off my collection the last two weeks. 

just realized had the wheat midas from last year lmao 

You've been selling off that collection for years lol
yea. I'm on the final dent. literally just the necessities at this point.

was gonna ask y'all should i keep homage or SG as my one pair of asics 

Any places might still have the kith aspen gear? Need to switch out the size on my crater high pile.

SG's no question. 

Any places might still have the kith aspen gear? Need to switch out the size on my crater high pile.
Brooklyn might be your best bet. Manhattan never have anything after the first 2-3 days of a collection drop

super greens 110%, homages are cool from a collector's standpoint but super hard to properly pull off. if you lookin to slim down to the essentials, homages are not essential lmao.

super greens 110%, homages are cool from a collector's standpoint but super hard to properly pull off. if you lookin to slim down to the essentials, homages are not essential lmao.
lol stop making sense.

yea its just a really hard shoe to let go off. 

Back
Top Bottom