Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Boost Baby comin' thru 
laugh.gif

The knit laces are a nice touch 
nthat.gif

if this is you in the picture, then its not a knock on you

but, why does everybody dress the same these days?

ripped jeans (with a zipper) - elongated shirt - hoodie.  
long tees died out kinda

ripped jeans with zippers thanks to jerry lorenzo

I remember when kith was just a little no name
Back area at
Atrium.

Now Ron Ron got all da grape juice

Aren't the AF1s having a wide release this year?
That was the rumor but I only saw one blog say that so idk. Would be a bad look for RF after he went on and on how they'd be a Kith exclusive bc of the Miami opening and he worked a year on them blah blah blah. Wouldn't be the first time though so we'll see.

Its me. And everyone dresses like everyone else no matter what path in life youre in if you think about it. :lol:

^ trends bruh. It's what the youth is into nowadays. It'll change in a few years, as it always does.

I never get offended or whatever by comments, i lt just baffles me how NTers/some people are so against trends like its a bad thing. Its like people wanna feel like their on a pedestal while the "youth" jump on trends. Oh boy.

*waits for the I dress how I like comments*

Its me. And everyone dresses like everyone else no matter what path in life youre in if you think about it.
laugh.gif

I never get offended or whatever by comments, i lt just baffles me how NTers/some people are so against trends like its a bad thing. Its like people wanna feel like their on a pedestal while the "youth" jump on trends. Oh boy.

comments *i dress how i like* 

:smile:

Its me. And everyone dresses like everyone else no matter what path in life youre in if you think about it. :lol:

^ trends bruh. It's what the youth is into nowadays. It'll change in a few years, as it always does.

Im not against trends at all.

But creativity > trendy, imo

Back
Top Bottom