Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

nah we call him Aaaron IRL.
HSC_THUMBRON.jpg

Got my aspen pants in yesterday, damn.. they are super nice. Fit huuuuge though lol but I can make them work.

Shoutout to the helpful gentleman in this thread as always.
nthat.gif
lol that was why i wanted medium as well. got mine in and medium fits great. fwiw i always buy 34-36 range. may want to be on lookout for medium just to try, you will like them better if you prefer a more fitted look. they are def slimmer in thigh area as well as waist. 
Yea they're built like boots guys. Def go down half size.

That OH teddy boost god said TTS but I think he got wide feet
that dude say tts on everything. i def do not trust anything he says for fits. he goes with 13 in almost everything.

Last edited:
nah my bet's on united arrows, kith had the tokyo pop-up at the united arrows shop for the sakura capsule.

Last edited:
All I know is that Sneakersnstuff x Social Status is def happening and one of the shoes is an Ultra Boost 3.0

Alright I'm brand new here.  I just saw something about #HomageGate online and did a little searching.  I skimmed several posts here about it and just wanted to get your guys' opinion on everything.  Did Asics ever respond to the issue? How do they compare to the original released back in 2015?  Is there a possibility I would receive the "Ruze" version from places like Goat or Stockx?  Still kind of sketched out as there is a full size run online at Ruze.

Alright I'm brand new here.  I just saw something about #HomageGate online and did a little searching.  I skimmed several posts here about it and just wanted to get your guys' opinion on everything.  Did Asics ever respond to the issue? How do they compare to the original released back in 2015?  Is there a possibility I would receive the "Ruze" version from places like Goat or Stockx?  Still kind of sketched out as there is a full size run online at Ruze.

Asics responded saying the Ruze pairs are authentic and accounted for in terms of manufacturing. The pairs were manufactured for KITH. The only difference between these and the originals are the updated size tag on the box and inside the shoes. Literally everything else is the same. You can definitely receive a Ruze pair from Goat or Stockx as someone reported the pairs they sold were authenticated by them.

Checking the mfg date in the tag will tell you original release vs 2nd run.

I believe I saw someone said Asics confirmed with somebody here.

Asics responded saying the Ruze pairs are authentic and accounted for in terms of manufacturing. The pairs were manufactured for KITH. The only difference between these and the originals are the updated size tag on the box and inside the shoes. Literally everything else is the same. You can definitely receive a Ruze pair from Goat or Stockx as someone reported the pairs they sold were authenticated by them.
Thanks. Would you recommend purchasing from them then?  $399 is much less than what they are going for on ebay, stockx, goat for the normal packaging.

Back
Top Bottom