Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Are there any good shops that warrant a collab up north? No shots, genuinely curious. Maybe livestock?
Well the top candidates would have been Haven, Livestock, or OTH.

Livestock's past few collabs were pretty horrendous IMHO with the likes of these:

(seriously, who models their collab after prison sneakers? who thought this was a good idea???)

I don't think I've ever seen a Haven collab and OTH's heritage is rooted in skateshop (I could be wrong).

Disappointing to see no Canadian shops but they definitely don't have the same klout as the listed shops for the collab season

UPS sucks an entire bag of *****.

- 12/23 bought UB
- Supposed to be delivered 12/27
- I called in and requested a hold placed on the package bc I was going to be out of town and I'd had a package stolen from my porch the week before
- Got back in town on 12/30. Went to UPS office but they couldn't find the package. Said they'd put in a request to have it delivered 1/3.
- Got a call on 1/3 from local facility saying they rcvd the deliver request and they'd deliver it 1/4
- Did not get it 1/4. Called in and they said the driver said there was no address that matched the shipping address... but I got another package delivered to the same address that day. they said they'd put a request in to deliver it 1/5.
- Got a called on 1/5 from local facility saying they would deliver it 1/6
- Wake up this morning to an update on the tracking saying they the customer (me) refused the package and it's being returned to sender

WHAT IN THE BLUE ****? How can they both this THAT bad? Someone from here agreed to buy them and now I feel and look like a moron.

I had a package that was being sent to me and I requested for it to be picked up at a location for the same reason as you. Well once I sent that request I guess it just threw a monkey wrench into their operation. Package got lost and has never been found. Luckily, the sender sent me a new item and was going to deal with UPS themselves.

have you guys tried stretching out the kith ubs with like a bottle around the ankle collar? i know some people did something similar with the collar of the 1.0 ub early in it's life.

That sucks man. If it's really being returned to the sender and no way to retrieve it, I would email some of the UPS executives.

https://consumerist.com/2007/05/11/how-to-launch-an-executive-email-carpet-bomb/

I did this once with UPS (long story short..kinda what happened to you) and the manager of my branch hand delivered the package to me. Even waited around for me to ensure it was in working order before he left.

I recommended a guy on the yeezy thread do this when Adidas shipped him the wrong pair of shoes instead of yeezys and they took care of him. Good luck man!
Do you have a UPS exec's email address?

Does anyone have any leads on a size L Kith Richmond Long sleeve in the off white color from a few seasons ago? Definitely slept on that color way.

That sucks man. If it's really being returned to the sender and no way to retrieve it, I would email some of the UPS executives.

https://consumerist.com/2007/05/11/how-to-launch-an-executive-email-carpet-bomb/

I did this once with UPS (long story short..kinda what happened to you) and the manager of my branch hand delivered the package to me. Even waited around for me to ensure it was in working order before he left.

I recommended a guy on the yeezy thread do this when Adidas shipped him the wrong pair of shoes instead of yeezys and they took care of him. Good luck man!
Whoooooooooooa, this worked! I emailed the US Operations Director and copied the CEO and some other guy on the email at 1:12pm. 45 minutes later te North Florida Operations manager called me from his cell phone. The package is on a rail to NJ so that takes two days but they are overnighting it back to Jax as soon as it gets to NJ. Amazing how quick **** rolls downhill. I felt bad for the guy that had to call me but he was super cool.

Whoooooooooooa, this worked! I emailed the US Operations Director and copied the CEO and some other guy on the email at 1:12pm. 45 minutes later te North Florida Operations manager called me from his cell phone. The package is on a rail to NJ so that takes two days but they are overnighting it back to Jax as soon as it gets to NJ. Amazing how quick **** rolls downhill. I felt bad for the guy that had to call me but he was super cool.

View media item 2289173

r e k t

Annnnnnnnnnnd I just got a call from the Corp Relations Dept. Nice lady. The train stops somewhere between Jax nd NJ and they are going to have the cart with my package on it held so some poor soul can board it to intercept my package and turn around and overnight it back here.
roll.gif
 I'm dead.

Good stuff. Sucks for the other packages finna be delayed lmao

If you want them, then yes. They're not going to get any cheaper.
I don't think that is necessarily true. All of the 25th anni shoes were supposed to have been limited to 1990. 

Does anyone think that that means there are 1990 + 700 of these homages? Or does that mean that there were only apprx. 1200 of the homages originally released??

Last edited:
I don't think that is necessarily true. All of the 25th anni shoes were supposed to have been limited to 1990. 

Does anyone think that that means there are 1990 + 700 of these homages? Or does that mean that there were only apprx. 1200 of the homages originally released??

Look back and read.

Dope pickup on the Neptunes.. I've always wanted mazarines, anotha one to add to da list of RFs I'll never cop :lol:

I have mint 3s and SR2.0 and almost every asics collab from Eclipses on, just missing denims I think..

Back
Top Bottom