Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

lace swap was a huge pain in the ***. The lace style is similar to yeezy 350's. But it's hard to loop out from inside because you need to shove your hand inside that tiny hole. Felt like a heart surgeon. 

Lmao man. My belugas laces are uneven and I'm too lazy to fix them so I def ain't swapping but u make the white look fire

lmao lace swap is such a B that I might not even swap laces again and will just un-DS both pairs just to rock the different laces depending on what I feel like that day. 

BTW, for anyone that cares, I shoved some drinkings glasses into my Kith UBs ankle collars for a few days and slipping in is no problem.

Might be worth a shot for anyone that fears the busted stitches

Stitches wont bust out of the collar, im just worried about pullung on the tabs too hard.
laugh.gif
I don't really bother with the tabs. Maybe the front tab to pull the shoe over the top of my foot but its minimal effort.

a shoehorn is a key alternative

UPS sucks an entire bag of *****.

- 12/23 bought UB

- Supposed to be delivered 12/27

- I called in and requested a hold placed on the package bc I was going to be out of town and I'd had a package stolen from my porch the week before

- Got back in town on 12/30. Went to UPS office but they couldn't find the package. Said they'd put in a request to have it delivered 1/3.

- Got a call on 1/3 from local facility saying they rcvd the deliver request and they'd deliver it 1/4

- Did not get it 1/4. Called in and they said the driver said there was no address that matched the shipping address... but I got another package delivered to the same address that day. they said they'd put a request in to deliver it 1/5.

- Got a called on 1/5 from local facility saying they would deliver it 1/6

- Wake up this morning to an update on the tracking saying they the customer (me) refused the package and it's being returned to sender

WHAT IN THE BLUE ****? How can they both this THAT bad? Someone from here agreed to buy them and now I feel and look like a moron.

Are there any good shops that warrant a collab up north? No shots, genuinely curious. Maybe livestock?

UPS sucks an entire bag of *****.

- 12/23 bought UB
- Supposed to be delivered 12/27
- I called in and requested a hold placed on the package bc I was going to be out of town and I'd had a package stolen from my porch the week before
- Got back in town on 12/30. Went to UPS office but they couldn't find the package. Said they'd put in a request to have it delivered 1/3.
- Got a call on 1/3 from local facility saying they rcvd the deliver request and they'd deliver it 1/4
- Did not get it 1/4. Called in and they said the driver said there was no address that matched the shipping address... but I got another package delivered to the same address that day. they said they'd put a request in to deliver it 1/5.
- Got a called on 1/5 from local facility saying they would deliver it 1/6
- Wake up this morning to an update on the tracking saying they the customer (me) refused the package and it's being returned to sender

WHAT IN THE BLUE ****? How can they both this THAT bad? Someone from here agreed to buy them and now I feel and look like a moron.

That sucks man. If it's really being returned to the sender and no way to retrieve it, I would email some of the UPS executives.

https://consumerist.com/2007/05/11/how-to-launch-an-executive-email-carpet-bomb/

I did this once with UPS (long story short..kinda what happened to you) and the manager of my branch hand delivered the package to me. Even waited around for me to ensure it was in working order before he left.

I recommended a guy on the yeezy thread do this when Adidas shipped him the wrong pair of shoes instead of yeezys and they took care of him. Good luck man!

Back
Top Bottom