Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I don't think that is necessarily true. All of the 25th anni shoes were supposed to have been limited to 1990. 

Does anyone think that that means there are 1990 + 700 of these homages? Or does that mean that there were only apprx. 1200 of the homages originally released??
Will post this one last time:

Greetings,

Thank you for sending your shoes to ASICS America Corporation. Our team appreciates your willingness to send your product for inspection to verify the authenticity of the shoes - H54FK.6540 GEL-LYTE III SALMON/COVE. The shoes have been inspected and after a detailed investigation with cooperation of our ASICS Tiger team, our team came to the following conclusions:
The shoes have been compared to a production sample. The craftsmanship and quality of the shoes is flawless. No defects were found between the production sample and the pair we received from you. Materials and hues matched the components used for the production sample.
The boxes between our production sample and your pair of shoes are different. 2015 boxes, like the ones used for the GEL-LYTE III "HOMAGE", do not specify gender. An integration of gender specifications in boxes occurred with the 2016 boxes to show "MEN'S" or "WOMEN'S" and said boxes were not launch until January 2016 (post-release date of GEL-LYTE III "HOMAGE").
The tags between the two shoes are different. Our production pair has 8/15, whereas your pair has 02/16. Although the shoes show 02/16 as the production date, the shoes have been deemed authentic as our records indicate that 778 units were produced with 02/16 production for Kith online.
Rest assured the shoes we received are, in fact, authentic.

Kind regards,

or you can just ask @chowfun89   for it for free, who gave it to @dblplay1212   for free, whose now charging for it 
mean.gif

UPS sucks an entire bag of *****.

- 12/23 bought UB
- Supposed to be delivered 12/27
- I called in and requested a hold placed on the package bc I was going to be out of town and I'd had a package stolen from my porch the week before
- Got back in town on 12/30. Went to UPS office but they couldn't find the package. Said they'd put in a request to have it delivered 1/3.
- Got a call on 1/3 from local facility saying they rcvd the deliver request and they'd deliver it 1/4
- Did not get it 1/4. Called in and they said the driver said there was no address that matched the shipping address... but I got another package delivered to the same address that day. they said they'd put a request in to deliver it 1/5.
- Got a called on 1/5 from local facility saying they would deliver it 1/6
- Wake up this morning to an update on the tracking saying they the customer (me) refused the package and it's being returned to sender

WHAT IN THE BLUE ****? How can they both this THAT bad? Someone from here agreed to buy them and now I feel and look like a moron.

This same thing happened to me with my UBs. My tracking shows and origin scan on 12/23. I changed it to 'hold for customer pick up' on 12/26. Went to pick them up when I got the email saying they were ready for pick up (despite the tracking never showing any movement) only to find that they never reached the local UPS depot. 2 weeks later and they're still lost. UPS is investigating it, but a friend locally looked into it for me yesterday and said that they're not lost, the shipper never actually shipped them, they just created the label. I just want my damn shoes.

This same thing happened to me with my UBs. My tracking shows and origin scan on 12/23. I changed it to 'hold for customer pick up' on 12/26. Went to pick them up when I got the email saying they were ready for pick up (despite the tracking never showing any movement) only to find that they never reached the local UPS depot. 2 weeks later and they're still lost. UPS is investigating it, but a friend locally looked into it for me yesterday and said that they're not lost, the shipper never actually shipped them, they just created the label. I just want my damn shoes.
Oh wow that sucks. I have an email address that'll make **** happen haha.

Just curious, prices of the Mossads and Salmon Toes 2.0 are continually dropping on StockX?

Not sure if it's low demand or resellers needing cash? Maybe both?

When resell is life backfires.

Cop now Bc once its in the hands of people who actually want

The sellers who held the longest will have reason to back the prices way back up

Back
Top Bottom