Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Wanna give Kith denim the benefit of the doubt but the box logo near the knee hole is not a good look. It better be reasonably priced or else you'd be hard pressed to compete with brands like JE. Their washes are amazing
That box logo kills the all denim 

Wanna give Kith denim the benefit of the doubt but the box logo near the knee hole is not a good look. It better be reasonably priced or else you'd be hard pressed to compete with brands like JE. Their washes are amazing
skittles denim by john

b8c8268924266911d61404448473205d.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong but not all the denim have that kith bogo on them?

Hope the jeans go higher than size 36

Last edited:

yess copped my size in the trail boosts off barneys (women's 10.5, which is a men's 9.5). i originally got a men's 10.5, cause that was all that was available on Wish, but that was way too big (my true size is a 10). hopefully these women's pairs are exactly the same as the men's.. i think they should be, anyway
just got em in, in fact they were just men's sizes cause i ordered a 10.5 off barneys (womens) and got a men's 9.5. so happy that i got the right size, gonna wear em today actually.

also i went 0.5 down from my TTS on this one (my true size is a 10) and they fit perfect. a 10 - my TTS - might have been a little loose tbh

Well after a month of holding out hope for UPS to find my Kith UB's, I received my refund today.
Just my luck, 7k pairs sold, and I'm probably the only one whose were lost in shipment.

Did the Ronnie fieg ultra boost mids already drop?

Shop nice kicks Instagram has me questioning something going on Saturday?

Excuse me for being a noob and not knowing about this shoe

Did the Ronnie fieg ultra boost mids already drop?

Shop nice kicks Instagram has me questioning something going on Saturday?

Excuse me for being a noob and not knowing about this shoe
Yes. Released on Kith December 23rd and everywhere else the 31st.

Was hoping for a legit williams hoodie release for this collection.. Not feeling the hoodies they showed in the lookbook at all.

Sounds like super limited again too. 150 pieces per style

200-225 per denim piece

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom