Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

He can keep that collection with those prices 
sick.gif

top block looks off on the denim compared to how slim they are trying to get the legs. just doesnt work for me.

Only good Acne denim is their black denim. RF wylin w the prices smhBLK Denim>>>>

Acne black denim is woat, yeah it keeps its colour but holy f*ck it's thin.

Their other washes actually have a nice thickness and feel to them.

Last edited:
My denim/pant game low key trash.. any recommendations on denim or khaki type pants around the 100 dollar range???

Sorry for the derail.. :nerd:

Acne black denim is woat, yeah it keeps its colour but holy f*ck it's thin.

Their other washes actually have a nice thickness and feel to them.

There's different models that have the specific stay black. Which model do u own?

There's different models that have the specific stay black. Which model do u own?
Any model that has stay in the name, has the stay feature. The word after that i.e. cash, thin, town is the cut.

I was going to buy some Acne Stay Towns but like I said, they were hella thin.

Went with some N&F solid black selvedge instead, 14oz denim.

Thanks my dude, repped.

nthat.gif
If you want distressed stuff, I'd stick to Zara, H&M, and FoG esthetic brands like mnml.la and Hyper Denim. Not worth paying a ton of money on something that can go out of style quickly.

For solid denim that you can wear for years and that won't break the bank, I def recommend Nudie. They also have like 10+ different cuts so you can find the style that suits you the most. My two pairs of Nudies just so happen to be Thin Finns (Back 2 Black and Dry Twill). I used to also have black waxed Slim Jims that I retired after 3 years (no wash, no soak, no nothing) for the Back 2 Blacks. I have a big waist but like my jeans nicely tapered so no matter what I need to send my stuff to a tailor. I just so happened to pick up Thin Finns cause the Back 2 Black is only offered in that cut and I think the Dry Twills were on sale somewhere. Only downside to Nudie is that most of their jeans aren't selvedge but they get a lot of praise for their dedication to denim in general.

Also, you can get their stuff on sale frequently, so don't be swayed by the $170-180 price tags you see on their site. I got both my pieces for $100-120 on sale.

I also picked up my Naked & Famous jeans just now during sale season for $120CAD (~$90USD) when they go for $170USD MSRP. I'd recommend trying N&F jeans in store first though cause not everyone likes their cuts but the denim is top notch. All models are Japanese selvedge denim and made in Canada. My problem right now is trying to find a tailor that will fix them up for me but do alterations from the inseam :/ (to preserve the selvedge stitch on the outseam)

I've also done A.P.C. and 3sixteen in the past. Both great brands for "mid-range" raw denim, although when I bought my A.P.C. they were around $120 and now they're upwards of $200. Still a great piece to introduce yourself into the world of raw selvedge denim.

(sorry for the essay, clothes are another passion of mine other than sneakers)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom