Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If you want distressed stuff, I'd stick to Zara, H&M, and FoG esthetic brands like mnml.la and Hyper Denim. Not worth paying a ton of money on something that can go out of style quickly.

For solid denim that you can wear for years and that won't break the bank, I def recommend Nudie. They also have like 10+ different cuts so you can find the style that suits you the most. My two pairs of Nudies just so happen to be Thin Finns (Back 2 Black and Dry Twill). I used to also have black waxed Slim Jims that I retired after 3 years (no wash, no soak, no nothing) for the Back 2 Blacks. I have a big waist but like my jeans nicely tapered so no matter what I need to send my stuff to a tailor. I just so happened to pick up Thin Finns cause the Back 2 Black is only offered in that cut and I think the Dry Twills were on sale somewhere. Only downside to Nudie is that most of their jeans aren't selvedge but they get a lot of praise for their dedication to denim in general.

Also, you can get their stuff on sale frequently, so don't be swayed by the $170-180 price tags you see on their site. I got both my pieces for $100-120 on sale.

I also picked up my Naked & Famous jeans just now during sale season for $120CAD (~$90USD) when they go for $170USD MSRP. I'd recommend trying N&F jeans in store first though cause not everyone likes their cuts but the denim is top notch. All models are Japanese selvedge denim and made in Canada. My problem right now is trying to find a tailor that will fix them up for me but do alterations from the inseam :/ (to preserve the selvedge stitch on the outseam)

I've also done A.P.C. and 3sixteen in the past. Both great brands for "mid-range" raw denim, although when I bought my A.P.C. they were around $120 and now they're upwards of $200. Still a great piece to introduce yourself into the world of raw selvedge denim.

(sorry for the essay, clothes are another passion of mine other than sneakers)
with you on the N&F tip. my current go tos are their stacked guy cut.

These are normally longsleeve, right? What do they typically cost?

SS, original ones (black and grey) were 54$, pinnacle (olive, white, and navy) were 58$

imo the original ones are better, pinnacles have a thicker cotton, didn't like the feel of it when I first got them but got use to it over time, and they need to be dry cleaned as opposed to the original ones where i can just throw them in the washer

Thank you!! Appreciate this a lot bauce. :smokin

Any pant/khaki/non-denim type wisdom? I'm just sick of these 511 and 510 levis jeans and khakis

My denim/pant game low key trash.. any recommendations on denim or khaki type pants around the 100 dollar range???

Sorry for the derail..
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
  Made me laugh

@Munchy,
Quality info!
How do you like your N&F compared to Nudies?
I have two pairs of N&F but one of them looks like garbage at this point so I'm debating whether or not I wanna try out a new brand for my next pair.

If you want distressed stuff, I'd stick to Zara, H&M, and FoG esthetic brands like mnml.la and Hyper Denim. Not worth paying a ton of money on something that can go out of style quickly.

For solid denim that you can wear for years and that won't break the bank, I def recommend Nudie. They also have like 10+ different cuts so you can find the style that suits you the most. My two pairs of Nudies just so happen to be Thin Finns (Back 2 Black and Dry Twill). I used to also have black waxed Slim Jims that I retired after 3 years (no wash, no soak, no nothing) for the Back 2 Blacks. I have a big waist but like my jeans nicely tapered so no matter what I need to send my stuff to a tailor. I just so happened to pick up Thin Finns cause the Back 2 Black is only offered in that cut and I think the Dry Twills were on sale somewhere. Only downside to Nudie is that most of their jeans aren't selvedge but they get a lot of praise for their dedication to denim in general.

I also picked up my Naked & Famous jeans just now during sale season for $120CAD (~$90USD) when they go for $170USD MSRP. I'd recommend trying N&F jeans in store first though cause not everyone likes their cuts but the denim is top notch. All models are Japanese selvedge denim and made in Canada. My problem right now is trying to find a tailor that will fix them up for me but do alterations from the inseam :/ (to preserve the selvedge stitch on the outseam)

for the essay, clothes are another passion of mine other than sneakers)

If you're ever in LA I have THE guy who does all my denim inseams. Dr Blue Jeanns. No lie.

Co-sign on the N&F, their denims are on point. Uniqlo has some good raw selvedge denim for $50, you can never go wrong with that price. Unbranded has raw selvedge denim for more or less than $100 too.

I have a pair of n&f, good denim, I ****** up and tailored them before washing so idk how much they'll shrink after a wash

got them at atrium

*pours one for atrium*

he gotta stop with this 150 limited bs, i just wanna walk in and pick up my item with out having to line up

[emoji]128530[/emoji]
This. i wanna go tomorrow to cop another bomber but not if theres 50 hypebeasts standing in line to buy denim

Is anyone here familiar with a brand called Chevignon? Their denims are really really good 

@Munchy,
Quality info!
How do you like your N&F compared to Nudies?
I have two pairs of N&F but one of them looks like garbage at this point so I'm debating whether or not I wanna try out a new brand for my next pair.
I just got my N&F denim and haven't gotten around to tailoring them so I can't comment. I do appreciate the company's mentality of offering a quality and sometimes extremely unique product (i.e. scratch and sniff denim, GITD denim, coffee denim, etc...).

The Nudies I purchased because I wanted a black waxed denim (Thin Finn Back 2 Black) and I found the regular raw blue on sale somewhere. I think the fit is what appeals to me the most when it comes to Nudies, they have so many different styles. N&F denim has only about 4-5 cuts and they're all pretty unique. The ones I picked up are the Weird Guy (medium rise, taper below the knee) and I gotta admit, the rise is pretty damn low even though it says medium.

Again, Nudie isn't selvedge like N&F, but you can get them at a cheaper price point.

If you're ever in LA I have THE guy who does all my denim inseams. Dr Blue Jeanns. No lie.
I live up in Montreal, Quebec, the home of Naked & Famous denim but ironically even they have to outsource their tailoring needs (they only offer in house chain stitch hems). Gonna check out their recommended shop next time I'm downtown.

I don't mess w NF denim but I cop my kimono shirts from them [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

I don't mess w NF denim but I cop my kimono shirts from them [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

I like my naked and famous raw selvedge but they don't fade easily.

Keep that in mind if you're looking for sick fades within a year or so.

I like my naked and famous raw selvedge but they don't fade easily.

Keep that in mind if you're looking for sick fades within a year or so.

Yea bad mine for over a year wore for like 6 months religiously, normal person activities like walking and sitting in class and barley have fades around my knee and back pockets

Back
Top Bottom