Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Picasso we're not buying into any of that bro , why try tho ? It's not like we hating on whatever you want to wear at the end of the day 

I don't own any box logos whether it be Kith or supreme. That being said, aren't they just regular hoodies with a logo on it? If so, I'd say that's timeless.

Eh nah not really but im not gonna bother trying to explain my idea of timeless. Timeless is a classic shawl cardigan, or a watch or some aviators. Something thats never gonna go out of style.

Kith is est what? Some years and thats it. Supreme box logos timeless? Idk thats still a stretch to me. Timeless and streetwear never really went hand in hand.

Eh nah not really but im not gonna bother trying to explain my idea of timeless. Timeless is a classic shawl cardigan, or a watch or some aviators. Something thats never gonna go out of style.

Kith is est what? Some years and thats it. Supreme box logos timeless? Idk thats still a stretch to me. Timeless and streetwear never really went hand in hand.
I guess my point was that a regular hoodie is timeless.. no matter what the hoodie is.. and by regular I mean a normal fitting hoodie.. not like these weird long hoodies that kids are rocking today.

Last edited:
Picasso we're not buying into any of that bro , why try tho ? It's not like we hating on whatever you want to wear at the end of the day 

Cause its a message board? Im not trying to get yall on my ship. :lol:

View media item 2369198View media item 2369199View media item 2369200

Nothing wrong showing something different. This did stem after the OW talk after all. Vetements, OW, basically whats hot in the high end street wear world. And by high end all I mean is expensive for no reason.

Yes because it never gets old, you can use it now, you could have used it back then and you can use it in the future

A rolex is timeless.
A classic peacoat is timeless.

A box logo hoodie? Nah man, but different opinions. Not saying I dont like bogos, but not timeless in my book. Agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Idk man your definition of timeless is like eternal in the books of history or what ? 

And you said that "Live for the moment yall" "Anything with back detail IMO is in right now and I love the movement. Ill effs with it for now." 

So it makes me wonder , what when the moment ends? it seems like you effs with them for now ... or ? Out of curiosity , for the sake of the board. 

Hoodies could not be here since the 20s,30s 40s whatever,  but they ain't going anywhere much of the timeless stuff you mentioned were not around back then I am sure , and if something become timeless from your linings of what that is , then I can say that neither you or anyone in here will be around to know.

A classic hoodie yes, plain nothing on it. Good fit etc, thats timeless.

I dont need my wardrobe to be full of classic pieces.

I never said I want every article of clothing I own or want is timeless, nor do I care enough to wonder if it will be. The only thing timeless I have honestly is my leather, peacoat and bomber jackets. Those are all plain.

Will an Off White leather jacket with patches be timeless? Nope, probably not. A regular classic biker jacket from Saint Laurent to a cheaper brand like All Saints will be classic? Of course.

But if I had the bread to by a YSL leather vs an OW leather with the arm stripes and stripes on the back, id probably get the OW jacket (forgetting the price difference). :lol:

Damn you sure love that high end streetwear 
laugh.gif

All good , do what you please 

I effs with the Vetements Champion man.

That extra length of ribbon just looks so cool.
laugh.gif
I'd dig this piece if it didn't have the extra ribbon (and the price tag)

Sorta like Kappa meets Champion

Where you gonna put those things when you eating or taking a piss lmao

I effs with the Vetements Champion man.

That extra length of ribbon just looks so cool.
laugh.gif
I'd be afraid to ride on an escalator with that lol. Those ribbons get caught and you're gonna be in for the ride of your life haha.

Yes because it never gets old, you can use it now, you could have used it back then and you can use it in the future

A rolex is timeless.
A classic peacoat is timeless.

A box logo hoodie? Nah man, but different opinions. Not saying I dont like bogos, but not timeless in my book. Agree to disagree.
I do however agree with your assessment of timeless though. Kinda like the LV monogram pattern. May not be the most in style thing over the years, but its what, over a 100 years old and its still more than relevant in today's world. To me, that's timeless. I'd called a box logo hoodie a solid basic piece and I'd categorize that more as trendy because "everyone" is doing it, not timeless. Two completely different things. If they're wearing box logos in 50 or 100 years from now and stand the test of time, hence the "timeless," then I'll sing a different tune. Until then, I'm my little world, they're a trend.
I swear I giggle when I walk around the city and see what cats are rocking today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom