Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I do however agree with your assessment of timeless though. Kinda like the LV monogram pattern. May not be the most in style thing over the years, but its what, over a 100 years old and its still more than relevant in today's world. To me, that's timeless. I'd called a box logo hoodie a solid basic piece and I'd categorize that more as trendy because "everyone" is doing it, not timeless. Two completely different things. If they're wearing box logos in 50 or 100 years from now and stand the test of time, hence the "timeless," then I'll sing a different tune. Until then, I'm my little world, they're a trend.

Bingo.

Last edited:
Who cares what people think, wear what YOU like. Dont dress for another mans perspective or validation. 
roll.gif

Had to double check to make sure this wasn't the same Rick Owens dude from the Originals thread. Same exact way of thinking.

You should just use the term "Look at me pieces" bc that's what you're asking for. You're not making any statements other than you spent a lot on a t shirt.

Statement pieces dont have to expensive. A coat from Zara can be a statement piece. A hoodie from Kith can be a statement piece bearing the design. Just cause im correlating it with Vetements or OW doesnt mean its just applies to high end streetwear.

Its really not a hard concept to absorb.

Statement pieces dont have to expensive. A coat from Zara can be a statement piece. A hoodie from Kith can be a statement piece bearing the design. Just cause im correlating it with Vetements or OW doesnt mean its just applies to high end streetwear.

Its really not a hard concept to absorb.
I grasp the concept that you want people to look at you and that you're one of the many sheep that where what magazines tell you to wear. I get it. I'm just secure enough to wear what I like and not really care if others notice it or even like it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom