Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I thought you would take the time to educate yourself but I was wrong. My b.

Are you really saying a logo being in a box makes it different? That's hilarious. Fact is hoodies with logos on the front have been around for a very long time. The hoodies today are no different than the Hilfiger ones in the 90's, which was 20+ years ago. I realize hoodies are beneath you though. We all get that. Just don't be so ignorant to think a good hoodie isn't timeless.

I'm tired of ruining the thread. You're a dumbass that pays $300 for a tshirt and is cool with wearing unisex clothes. Congrats. The rest of us will kick in our timeless hoodies.

Yes, a box logo makes it different. So by that logic the Off White lines on my statement hoodie dont matter cause its still a hoodie at the end of the day right?
:lol:

My guy is mad. Whenever someone tries to take personal shots instead of having a normal debate then you know hes tight. Grow up b.

Last edited:
You took personal shots insinuating his age.

Y'all two can take your statements to PM please

the counselor counseling 
nthat.gif

Reactions: JPS
Yes, a box logo makes it different. So by that logic the Off White lines on my statement hoodie dont matter cause its still a hoodie at the end of the day right?
laugh.gif

My guy is mad. Whenever someone tries to take personal shots instead of having a normal debate then you know hes tight. Grow up b.
You're the one that said wearing Off White gives you this "presence"

Fwiw I'm actually 39 aka old enough to have learned a hoodie doesn't give you presence. You either have presence or you don't. Clothes don't make the man.

Fwiw I'm actually 39 aka old enough to have learned a hoodie doesn't give you presence. You either have presence or you don't. Clothes don't make the man.

And you still aint know the difference between a statement piece vs a timeless piece? Oh boy.

And yes cerrain brands give you a presence. You gonna ride in a Ferrari and feel the same as if you were driving an Acura?

And you still aint know the difference between a statement piece vs a timeless piece? Oh boy.

And yes cerrain brands give you a presence. You gonna ride in a Ferrari and feel the same as if you were driving an Acura?
Where did I say I didn't know the difference? This all started when I asked a simple question, which was what statement do you think OW clothes make. You still haven't answered that question.

And yes, I'd feel like the same dude in a Ferrari and an Acura. Material things don't define me. This goes back to my point earlier, you simply want things for people to look at you. Me, on the other hand, I have $50k truck that sits in the driveway bc I prefer to drive my 1998 one that's worth about $10k. I couldn't care less that the new one breaks necks. I drive what I like, not what I think others will like.

You do you though.

Im pretty sure I answered that previously, hence why I explained why you have timeless clothing, classics statement pieces yadda yadda.

Theres no particular statement.

Hey pal! Glad to see you made "Legend" status on one of your accounts. 
nthat.gif
 Do you know if Lenny really died at the end of episode 10 or nah?

Hey pal! Glad to see you made "Legend" status on one of your accounts. :nthat:  Do you know if Lenny really died at the end of episode 10 or nah?​

I sure hope not [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I've read a ton of theories -

Great show.

"Legend" status ?

Yessir! I hope not either, but I am skeptical because they said it was a limited series. So i think it might be like HBO's "The Night Of" (Just one season and done).​
 ​
You're a NT Legend now PAL! 
nthat.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom