Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

that's what i heard as well but for some reason i do not have my hopes up. out of all am1's dropping this month only really wanted the blue, struck out on everything so far except the snkr's master which is a draw on sat. which i fully expect a big fat L.  just can not bring myself to drop $400 on the og blue either. 

if the do not restock maybe the price will drop in 4-6 month's like the mossad's and ST have. 

Hoping for the same here. Can't bite during the hype.

Yea, supposedly. Think I can go to keith and explain my story about am1 being my all time fave shoe and walk away with a pair?
depends on who you talk to to be honest.

i'm a fairly charismatic and friendly guy.

been blessed and lucky and am thankful to God for all blessings.

shoes are just shoes.

but give it  a try fella 

Look like Ruze editions 
Got them '18 production dates already 
nthat.gif

lol just seen noticed the black bottom. the boost immediately caught my attn. and did not have the pearl look to it. sad thing is he will get someone that will bin b/c of the price and then realize after the have been had, whoever will have to file a claim and deal with the bs.

The white shirt seems like a good relaxed fit and the dark blue hoodie is solid as well

I don't think i need any more windbreaker/sailing jackets buuuut maybe I'll crack they looking really good the blue and the light blue one 

why they folding the bottom of the hoodies/pullovers like that though..

Last edited:
Hello, is anyone here who can help me out with an original retail bill from the Mossad release? US11. I need it for the German custom. Or do you know someone who can help me out? That would be great. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom