Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Text me. 867-5309. Ask for Tommy
Man...now you got that song stuck in my head
laugh.gif

Erupt like a VOLCANO?!?
Five minus two. 
Volcano GL3? Dare I say it, FIRE 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
KITH GLOBAL EXCLUSIVE

Volcano Gel-Lyte 3.2

Gel Mai Upper on a Gel-Lyte 3 sole

You heard it here first fellas

I'm toast then
mean.gif
I know some of the limited Asics had captcha so I was able to cop, hopefully he pulls something special to stop those automatic purchases. I remember he was actively doing something to help prevent bot purchases but haven't seen anything on the latest Nike/Adidas limited releases. 

The way things have been moving on Kith, looks like manual purchases will be the thing of the past.
I think random drop times + a random trivia question about the release itself would deter a lot of automatic purchases. Not everyone, and wouldn't stop the site going bananas, but it would require more work on the botters side and maybe buy enough time to get the pair manually. 

I think random drop times + a random trivia question about the release itself would deter a lot of automatic purchases. Not everyone, and wouldn't stop the site going bananas, but it would require more work on the botters side and maybe buy enough time to get the pair manually. 
I hate the random drop times, why I missed out on the salmon toes and most bots have page monitor. They did the trivia question for the super greens, still my favorite from last year. 

Back
Top Bottom