Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

nerd.gif

[emoji]127755[/emoji][emoji]127755[/emoji][emoji]127755[/emoji][emoji]127755[/emoji][emoji]127755[/emoji][emoji]127755[/emoji]

I hate the random drop times, why I missed out on the salmon toes and most bots have page monitor. They did the trivia question for the super greens, still my favorite from last year. 
Random drop times was more about preventing denial of service from people constantly refreshing near the release time than bots themselves, and to be fair, I also used a page monitor to get the mossads (visualping on chrome store). I know the sg's had a question, but it was a fixed one right? I was thinking more of a random one picked from a fairly extensive pool.

My track record with KITH online has always been decent... They've never really cared about protecting releases outside of their own (except a Yeezy or 2)... The recent Air Max's were a disaster although a lot of that is because they were so limited... Very annoying to see SoleStrike hit on multiples for people on the Atmos though...

I blame the Atmos drop on Nike producing way less than they should've. They should've produced something closer to the amount of people that voted for the damn shoe (I know you could've voted everyday but each vote was tied to an account).

I blame the Atmos drop on Nike producing way less than they should've. They should've produced something closer to the amount of people that voted for the damn shoe (I know you could've voted everyday but each vote was tied to an account).
i would have been happy with a head start since i voted for them...

nike messed up badddddddddd

Hoping news of that restock is true. Need both red and blue
that would be great. i can not believe how limited they were seeing as they are just a red/blue am1. seems like they were made in friends & family type numbers. 

Looks like ultraboosts coming to miadidas with the multicolor upper. Guess those that either couldn't get the RF mids or didn't like the collar can make something similar with the white heel and outsole.

Looks like ultraboosts coming to miadidas with the multicolor upper. Guess those that either couldn't get the RF mids or didn't like the collar can make something similar with the white heel and outsole.
man i thought we had enough of this ub talk in this thread

I heard August for restock?
that's what i heard as well but for some reason i do not have my hopes up. out of all am1's dropping this month only really wanted the blue, struck out on everything so far except the snkr's master which is a draw on sat. which i fully expect a big fat L.  just can not bring myself to drop $400 on the og blue either. 

if the do not restock maybe the price will drop in 4-6 month's like the mossad's and ST have. 

Back
Top Bottom