Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Why is Champion cool now? They've been in Wal Mart for 30 years. Weird they are now doing collabs.

Speaking of. Do the Champions usually run huge? I typically grab XLs and I got the 2 Urban Outfitters exclusive colors and they fit like a tent, so I returned them; they were beyond just baggy. Same with the shorts. Probably could have wore a medium in those and I don't own 1 thing that's a medium. Got them on sale at MLTD and returning them would have been half of what I paid for them, so I just kept them.

Last edited:

Why is Champion cool now? They've been in Wal Mart for 30 years. Weird they are now doing collabs.

Speaking of. Do the Champions usually run huge? I typically grab XLs and I got the 2 Urban Outfitters exclusive colors and they fit like a tent, so I returned them; they were beyond roomy. Same with the shorts. Probably could have wore a medium in those and I don't own 1 thing that's a medium. Got them on sale at MLTD and returning them would have been half of what I paid for them, so I just kept them.
they fit boxy

man, I can't speak for the new ish and how it got popular (it's **** quality) but old/vintage reverse weave is the equivalent of solid gold for me.

Quality is AMAZING. vintage pieces are still the rage in Japan as well.

Maybe that's what it is; there's no taper. Reminded me of clothes in the '90s when their sizing was a little more indicative to your actually size. Things a lot more "form fitting" these days. I see skinny kids on YouTube talking about they're an XL in product X. I'm like you're a medium at most...

Short and wide they fit.. I tried an xl recently and it was huge on me yet short at the same time. Some of the UO exclusive cws are great but can't rock the fit

any of u guys have fit pics of the taupe or rose UO x champion hoody?

Those are the ones I grabbed and had to return. I waited a month to get them, too. I wish I had grabbed larges as well, but I'm usually an XL in most things. Very rarely do a wear a large these days, so I thought I was safe. In any case, Ls were gone by the time I got mine in

Ended up buying a Killion pink hoodie instead. I'll see how that thing is. It's my first time buying anything from them, since the few things of theirs I do like are usually sold out.

If any of you haven't tried MNML, I was pleasantly surprised with their prices and quality considering the price point (plus you can find coupon codes). I'm no denim connoisseur, so some of you enthusiasts may think they're trash. In any case, I liked the Alpha hoodies and the denim without the rips and zippers. All fit TTS to me. Probably could have fit in a L hoodie with them, but it was a good baggy/loose.

@DesD1 If you're not already doing it, I would probably buy Champion from MLTD; they always seem to have decent sales.

Last edited:
man y'all need to chill. got me scheming on coping more hoodies as summer draws near lol

@DesD1 If you're not already doing it, I would probably buy Champion from MLTD; they always seem to have decent sales.
Will do ... only sizes left apparently is what you guys sent back, couple XL and S 

man y'all need to chill. got me scheming on coping more hoodies as summer draws near lol
No need to worry unless you can fit a tent... 

man, I can't speak for the new ish and how it got popular (it's **** quality) but old/vintage reverse weave is the equivalent of solid gold for me.

I'm not saying it's not good quality, just weird to see it go from Wal Mart to being used by big designers and plain Champion hoodies being sold in boutiques.

Last edited:

I'm not saying it's not good quality, just weird to see it go from Wal Mart to being used by big designers and plain Champion hoodies being sold in boutiques.
I think there are different grades of Champion gear.

I consider Champion to be a heritage brand more than bargain bin.

In any case, I get what you mean. I guess the rise of athleisure fashion/style makes Champion a really accessible option given its price point

Back
Top Bottom