Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

It was a joke bro
e37.png

lol 

:smile:

I winded up being a little earlier then that, is that the order or is he gonna do it random like manhattan? Wasn't too many people there

From what I was told it's in order but I doubt it now I think about as dude was walking back and forward

If it's in order would be great, if not still was only 50-60 ppl out there. Worst case is he takes all the names and then in the am does a raffle, that would be horrible

Never had it, I'll check it out one day
i be on that pizzeria in my hood, exclusive pizza 181st and fort Washington
[emoji]133656867316[/emoji][emoji]133656867316[/emoji]DE LO MIO PERSONAL QUE LO WHAT [emoji]133656867316[/emoji][emoji]133656867316[/emoji]

If it's in order would be great, if not still was only 50-60 ppl out there. Worst case is he takes all the names and then in the am does a raffle, that would be horrible

I mean why would he have us come back at 5am for a roll call. All that trouble for raffles? Lol

youve never had psp??

its on prince street 

in between elizabeth and mott
Never had it, I'll check it out one day
Prince Street Pizza. I even know that and I'm not from NYC ...
i be on that pizzeria in my hood, exclusive pizza 181st and fort Washington
I was kidding. I only know because it said in the Yelp pic. Iol. I figured you were on your phone and couldn't see it, so I was messing with ya. 
laugh.gif

[emoji]133656867316[/emoji][emoji]133656867316[/emoji]DE LO MIO PERSONAL QUE LO WHAT [emoji]133656867316[/emoji][emoji]133656867316[/emoji]
No Hablo espanol

I mean why would he have us come back at 5am for a roll call. All that trouble for raffles? Lol
Yea that would be messed up

Damn why are they having you guys come back at 5am if the shoes don't release until 11
6 hours for a roll call? :lol:
Yes he should've said 8 or something.

because there are more people than pairs at the BK location 
youre saying they only got 15-20 pairs or something?

because there are more people than pairs at the BK location 

That still doesn't make sense. If he was gonna raffle them he would've given us a raffle ticket or some sort. Or maybe he's doing a number generator but there was no number written down he had to count til he reach my name when I asked

Back
Top Bottom