Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ok I'm sure he was taking names and giving numbers there. And from the looks of things they only have 150 pairs available.

So that means BK has what? 75?
I heard around there for bk and I mean there wasn't no 75 people out at bk so if he does do a raffle after 5 we are guaranteed a shoe but not a size so it's better then nothing

Ok I'm sure he was taking names and giving numbers there. And from the looks of things they only have 150 pairs available.

So that means BK has what? 75?
so basically it was a raffle and hes posting the winners on his instagram. Seems pretty fair way and then people didnt know the system so they less likely to exploit it.

so basically it was a raffle and hes posting the winners on his instagram. Seems pretty fair way and then people didnt know the system so they less likely to exploit it.
For manhattan, bk isn't set in stone with how it's being done, they might do it in order of the list and not randomized since he took names down

I'm just saying if I get told to come back for a roll call and not get my pair.......

I'm gonna cry lol.

All jokes aside I'm doing this for a good friend as he as to go to a funeral tomorrow.

things are never what they appear to be.

chaos. soon come.

Someone tell me about this @thecamp0ut guy. What does he have to do with Kith and why was he taking names and numbers?

Someone tell me about this @thecamp0ut guy. What does he have to do with Kith and why was he taking names and numbers?
He's kinda the official unofficial line security for KITH. He keeps lists and does roll calls so no one can cut or pull any ghost chair shenanigans

He's kinda the official unofficial line security for KITH. He keeps lists and does roll calls so no one can cut or pull any ghost chair shenanigans
Does Kith pay him to do it or does he jsut do it to get his rocks off on some kind of power trip?

Does Kith pay him to do it or does he jsut do it to get his rocks off on some kind of power trip?
From what I understand, he's gotta pretty close ties to Kith.

He's literally handed every Kith release on the planet and is viewed as a fairly reputable head in the community

2rr831k.jpg

Last edited:
It seems like the NYC shoe game is so damn shady. "FCFS" for an 11am drop yet somehow 50 people know at 5pm the day before to go to the store to get a wristband and they don't have to come back until tomorrow morning. I'd be hot if I lived in NYC and planned on camping out all night and now have no shot.

Back
Top Bottom