Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

2rr831k.jpg

So alp alp and I are in there!

It seems like the NYC shoe game is so damn shady. "FCFS" for an 11am drop yet somehow 50 people know at 5pm the day before to go to the store to get a wristband and they don't have to come back until tomorrow morning. I'd be hot if I lived in NYC and planned on camping out all night and now have no shot.
That's ny in a nutshell for you

So alp alp and I are in there!
we"re in the mix [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]

It seems like the NYC shoe game is so damn shady. "FCFS" for an 11am drop yet somehow 50 people know at 5pm the day before to go to the store to get a wristband and they don't have to come back until tomorrow morning. I'd be hot if I lived in NYC and planned on camping out all night and now have no shot.

People were planing on camping a day in advance. I assume thecamp0ut was notified that there's enough heads out there he gave out wristbands.

BK was a little different

same. my job wouldn't have allowed me to go anywhere tomorrow.

to meetings in the AM. both with my director being present lmao.

People were planing on camping a day in advance. I assume thecamp0ut was notified that there's enough heads out there he gave out wristbands.

That's what I was thinking too, if people were already camping out they would've been there regardless of if people had heard about it online or not so most didn't really miss out on much.

Kinda a case of those who missed out being like "Wow you guys didn't tell me you would start camping out at 9!!! That's not fair I couldn't go that early"

From the outside looking in, it looks like thecampout gives a heads up to his boys to be at BK at 5pm. He shows up at 5pm and hands out wristbands. It's a wrap. BK certainly didn't look like people planing to camp for 18 hours. It looked like dudes that just got there for the wristband.

thats one of the tells when ever something hype is happening and people are waiting and you think why are these dumbies waiting so early usually they are not dumbies they got the inside info. I learned this from the jimmy jazz restock.

Last edited:
I even posted a few pages back that ****** were queuing lol

Can't say I didn't try looking out for the #NTFam
naw you was a great help. I could of been out there because of you but I had an emergency that I was ill prepared for and I only have enough to buy kaws 4s right now 
laugh.gif

From the outside looking in, it looks like thecampout gives a heads up to his boys to be at BK at 5pm. He shows up at 5pm and hands out wristbands. It's a wrap. BK certainly didn't look like people planing to camp for 18 hours. It looked like dudes that just got there for the wristband.

No I was at BK at 3pm. 30+ heads were there already. My man slim had a list down to queue the line. Everyone was chilled and it went smooth. But when Camp0ut posted up he didn't even look like he needed to do raffles. lol I'm almost positive there will be leftovers tomorrow. Not many but still.

So from the looks of it the inventory will be around 300-350 for the V's it seems

He didn't show up to bk until 9 and it wasn't like that

Back
Top Bottom