Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

No I was at BK at 3pm. 30+ heads were there already. My man slim had a list down to queue the line. Everyone was chilled and it went smooth. But when Camp0ut posted up he didn't even look like he needed to do raffles. lol I'm almost positive there will be leftovers tomorrow. Not many but still.

So from the looks of it the inventory will be around 300-350 for the V's it seems
incorrect. there are no leftovers.

inventory is heavily skewed to the online store.

i never let my consumerism affect the people i serve brother.

being a therapist> JP the guy with hyped sneakers 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Self control is strong with you.

sometimes you gotta pay more to get more 
Hey man I'm not knocking you! If you didn't have that job you wouldn't be able to buy anything in the first place so paying resale on one pair isn't bad at all, if you even end up having too

Yeezys next week [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]

If people didn't know your G'maw really did it, they'd think you were being sarcastic lol
Yea, she put in work though can't front. I was surprised when she went straight out of the surgery room getting a hernia removed to going to do a raffle for me. That's when I knew she was tough :lol:

Back
Top Bottom