Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

In for the swordfish tees...because fishing. 
tongue.gif

does anyone know the sizing on the classics 3 pack tees? i can't find them on their website. and do you know if the sizing on those shirts are different since they're "undershirts"? or would they be the same sizing as how all of their shirts are now/box logo tee

does anyone know the sizing on the classics 3 pack tees? i can't find them on their website. and do you know if the sizing on those shirts are different since they're "undershirts"? or would they be the same sizing as how all of their shirts are now/box logo tee

They're slightly tighter. I can take a comparison pic later today of one of the under shirts vs BOGO tee

they run longer since they re undershirts.

i think many people wear them as regular tees

i mean they aint no fruit of the loom lol.

but u also live in florida so u get to wear any tees. i hate u lmao JK

Kith is buggin with not putting the chest measurements on their tees lately. IMO the most important measurement for how a shirts going to fit.

Also 50.5 inch chest on the XS half zip? Is that for real?

Kith is buggin with not putting the chest measurements on their tees lately. IMO the most important measurement for how a shirts going to fit.

Also 50.5 inch chest on the XS half zip? Is that for real?
Their measurements are all over the place man, can't stand it, and they're not even consistent with the way the do it either, so it's a guessing game. Wonder if it's the Chinese factory sending them these numbers smh..

Last edited:

I know it's not fieg related, but I had to share with the NT fam.

Time to start buying kith set [emoji]128517[/emoji]
Congrats man!

This was us last year.  She's getting big enough to actually wearing them. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom