Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I know it's not fieg related, but I had to share with the NT fam.

Time to start buying kith set [emoji]128517[/emoji]
congrats my brother. 

Hope you and the wife can still visit NYC in a few months.

we need to cop baby some YZY and officially have yourself a boost baby!!!!!

congrats my brother. 

Hope you and the wife can still visit NYC in a few months.

we need to cop baby some YZY and officially have yourself a boost baby!!!!!

Thanks bro!

Already have the bred V2 on deck [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Gunning for the zebras now lol

Congrats to you as well, and dope collection already [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I need to step it up ha

Jan 1 exp delivery, which is nuts - my grandfather who passed away last year, his Bday is Jan 1

Last edited:
@bwood056  congrats dawg 
smokin.gif

I know it's not fieg related, but I had to share with the NT fam.
Time to start buying kith set [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Congrats man!

This was us last year.  She's getting big enough to actually wearing them. 

Congrats! When are you guys due? My wife is due with our first 10/30. Like you I've already started a collection for him/her. Good on og 1s and 90s for a while

Belated congratulations to All.
Props for the classic shoe choice.
Still the best for the kids.

View media item 2473228

Kith is buggin with not putting the chest measurements on their tees lately. IMO the most important measurement for how a shirts going to fit.

Also 50.5 inch chest on the XS half zip? Is that for real?
my guess is that's in cm, which comes out to 19.88 inches.  but haha it will probably be way off and fit like a tent.

i didnt even realize its 2 different drops between today and next week. Easy pass on everything today. Only thing I would think about are the sweatshorts, but the front seam on them is no good.

What are the chances the NBs are included in next weeks drop? Or would they have mentioned them in the blog post you think?

Last edited:
If I'm not in a meeting during this weeks drop I'll probably grab some shorts. Next week I'll shoot for some swim shorts and graphic T

Where's da T?
nerd.gif
I think the tees are next froday

The Kith Summer 2017 collection will release in two installments. This Friday, June 23, we will release our Summer Terry Program and the Ronnie Fieg x Filling Pieces Sandal Trainers. Next Friday, June 30, we will release our beach assortment.

Am I the only one that finds extreme satisfaction in this overpriced **** not selling out instantly?? Secretly hoping Ronnie is sitting on his computer watching the stocks not moving at all and saying to himself "**** man these kids are not falling for it anymore..."
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom