Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You really don't know its called a kithstrike? It literally took you more time to type "whatever-strike"
mean.gif

Camos came in.  Cuffs are pretty tight, these are my first pair so I'm not sure if this is standard but it doesn't bother me.  My TTS is 32, but I sized up and got these in a 33 thinking they would fit tight but and they're a bit loose imo.  I have to get em adjusted by the waist but either than that, I'm pretty happy with my purchase.

Gotta be a 10.5, im just assuming his are a 10.5 anyway based on the sizes of most of his boxes in the pic lol
yea gl3 too snug to go down a .5

im praying these knicks ecp's come thru for me today...i find out in about an hour or 2..only 11.5 i could find ANYWHERE

Last edited:

best of luck man!! I'll keep an eye out for a pair if it falls through... sz 11 right?
i had an 11 before but they were literally just too tight..unwearable almost..i couldnt force it so i sold them

11.5 or 12 id cop in a heartbeat. seems the collabs are smaller than the GR's..either way fingers crossed haha

Copped the Kithstrike with instant regret. Ronnie'd again! We'll see how they look in person I guess.
I did the same thing man :/ kith filter got me hard. I am going to file a paypal claim if they refuse to cancel my order 
laugh.gif

What kind of a store dosen't accept returns?
a shady one

I did the same thing man :/ kith filter got me hard. I am going to file a paypal claim if they refuse to cancel my order :lol:

What kind of a store dosen't accept returns?

a shady one

Someone in one of the FB groups will probably grab em. Not worried about a return.

U can tell the new ASIC head tombout Ronnie tricked us. Man these joints been out.

Lol at return policy. Thank god I have access to both stores and they treat in house customers right

Pictures got me, aka RONNIE'D. I think they're going to be decent though.
Haha got it, pic's are always better than the shoes actually is but I still think its a good looking shoe.  Nice break from Jordans and Kobe's with for me with Kith releases.  Only one that's honestly disappointed me was the Daytona's.  loved the concept and the materials but for some reasons the tan leather and pink didn't do it for me.

Hahaha how they gonna stop someone from ordering from their site
LOL thats what Im saying. Like I dont have access more than one credit card. Like I cant make a different paypal. Like I cant use my friends card and address. They fools. 

Back
Top Bottom