Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What size did you get? Can you tell me how long the inseam is? I'm still on the fence about grabbing a pair in a size 26. Thanks

Gold! :lol:

This is a good lesson in ordering what you want and like as opposed to chasing after hype and tryin to beast.

Part of me wants to believe RF's doing this to teach the beast a lesson lol.

Y'all are really gonna be mad at Kith after they put in big, bold letters that all orders are final on the item page? And you only want to cancel because no one wants them.

******g idiots...

Lmao

Y'all are really gonna be mad at Kith after they put in big, bold letters that all orders are final on the item page? And you only want to cancel because no one wants them.

******g idiots...
No bruh! I wanted them! Then I saw the real pics! 
ohwell.gif

******g idiots...
Haha true, cop what you want not what you think people want

I understand that side from Kith because it specifically said no cancelations and if you purchased thats on the customer. But to openly disrespect the customer like that is not gravy man. They could have just replied with the generic no cancelation blah blah response. If he needed to blow off steam he could have done it in his own company. Thats ridiculous and inexcusable of them.

lmaoo past few pages are hilarious: kids insta-copping kithstrikes -> finding out nobody wanted them and have no hype -> trying to return/cancel even though there was a giant "NO RETURNS/CANCEL" clause -> getting mad at kith for sticking to their policy (i thought that email was hilarious) -> threatenings of filing PayPal claims  
roll.gif

the seller flopped on thEse knicks 11.5 i was gonna get

frustrating as hell...especially after waiting 2 days and it being a 'sure thing'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom