Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i bought mine for $275 worn 3x sz 9.5 no socks but included everything else
eek.gif
 Where at?

lmaoo past few pages are hilarious: kids insta-copping kithstrikes -> finding out nobody wanted them and have no hype -> trying to return/cancel even though there was a giant "NO RETURNS/CANCEL" clause -> getting mad at kith for sticking to their policy (i thought that email was hilarious) -> threatenings of filing PayPal claims  :rofl:
Basically.

lmaoo past few pages are hilarious: kids insta-copping kithstrikes -> finding out nobody wanted them and have no hype -> trying to return/cancel even though there was a giant "NO RETURNS/CANCEL" clause -> getting mad at kith for sticking to their policy (i thought that email was hilarious) -> threatenings of filing PayPal claims  :rofl:

thats what happens when people slip up and expose their true intentions

Did anyone get a shipping confirmation from KITH on the black bleacker sweats yet? I ordered the mercer pants on Monday and got a shipping confirmation but nothing on the bleackers.

One thing about what yall are saying is bothering me. I got tricked by the kith filter. I own plenty of non "hyped" shoes. Idgaf about how I only been on NT for a month been collecting shoes and selling for 3 years now I know that's not a long time but not many dudes can really say that. I felt that kith had wronged me. I wasn't about to let those a**holes mess around with me.

Good trade bait. Copped an 11.5.

One thing about what yall are saying is bothering me. I got tricked by the kith filter. I own plenty of non "hyped" shoes. Idgaf about how I only been on NT for a month been collecting shoes and selling for 3 years now I know that's not a long time but not many dudes can really say that. I felt that kith had wronged me. I wasn't about to let those a**holes mess around with me.

Bruh, you're just mad that there is no hype or desire for this shoe.

Your first response was "trade bait" and now you feel duped?

I see two sides to this - 

1. We're all aware of the Kith Filter. 

2. With the whole "Kithstrike" element it may have been easy to miss the 'no returns' comment. It's also hard to make a quick decision on a shoe you weren't planing to buy with the pressure that it may sell out super fast. 

I personally am not mad by any means that I was able to grab them, even though after seeing the unfiltered pic I'm not feeling them as much. I like the colorway and who knows, they may look nice in person, worst case scenario someone will grab them for retail+ship. I don't think it's worth making the paypal claim and return, regardless of their "no returns" policy on this release. 
U can tell the new ASIC head tombout Ronnie tricked us. Man these joints been out.

Lol at return policy. Thank god I have access to both stores and they treat in house customers right

Bruh, you're just mad that there is no hype or desire for this shoe.

Your first response was "trade bait" and now you feel duped?

I know! I thought they were nice! The baby blue isn't my cup of tea same reason I sold my urban camos. But seeing a real photo vs. the unfiltered was crazy.... That was my problem.

I must be the only person in here that actually like the shoes and wanted them.  Glad I got them, clean colorway and not the 160-170 that a Ronnie Fieg colab costs.  I will get plenty of use out of these

Lol u know how muh these joints retailed for right?

#lacestrike
Not sure what they were originally back when they first came out. May be more than the usual but a less than the volcano's, americana's, and daytona's.  And I'm pretty sure I'll wear these more than those

Last edited:
Lol u know how muh these joints retailed for right?

#lacestrike

I love to laugh at a lacestrike as much as the next guy but as far as I remember, these only released outside of North America alongside a couple other pairs in early 2011. Unless you purchased from eBay for the low or bought them discounted, this price is pretty much equivalent to what euro/uk retail prices plus shipping were in 2011.

It's also the closest thing to these canceled gems that I'll ever get.
View media item 737479

Last edited:
That e-mail was 
roll.gif

Honestly the #kithfilter was shot w. DSLR outside and your comparing it to a shot indoors w. Mobile 

Understanding lighting / colors / pixel density will help out tremendously

Until the consumer demands real life unfiltered photos from retailers this will continue to happen

Back
Top Bottom