Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

what trips me out is after fees people are making like 10-12 bucks on ebay for some kith tees, waste of time

Reselling Kith clothing is like reselling tickle me Elmo's in 2017

this is getting stupid. Part of me feels like hes letting bots eat on purpose and making ridiculously limited amounts to maintain this "super exclusive" facade. 

this is getting stupid. Part of me feels like hes letting bots eat on purpose and making ridiculously limited amounts to maintain this "super exclusive" facade. 

No facade. Stock is limited.

Sorry for the repost but I wanna pull the trigger on a shirt

Does anyone know how oversized the Yeezy Season 3 tees are compared to FOG Boxy or the Kith Bogo tee?

Its a Kith bogo tee.

I feel the same about Supreme bogo tees. Its a plain shirt, regular fit with a small *** logo on the cheat. Absolutely nothing special about it. Maybe if there was something on the back.

Design is a preference. I would assume a term like subpar would be in reference to the quality. As far as that goes the tees are very solid and well worth $55 IMO.

Kith must be making a killing on these t-shirts. Couple of bucks at best to produce and $55 per. Ronnie funding that Greek honeymoon!

Kith must be making a killing on these t-shirts. Couple of bucks at best to produce and $55 per. Ronnie funding that Greek honeymoon!

A "couple" of bucks?

I'm sure they are in 15-20 a shirt for pure product and manufacturing.

Roll in overhead..

Dudes act like everything is profit.

Lol

A "couple" of bucks?

I'm sure they are in 15-20 a shirt for pure product and manufacturing.

Roll in overhead..

Dudes act like everything is profit.

Lol
$15-$20 a shirt? Dude....do you know anything about the clothing industry? These are "screen printed"

Point taken on overhead, but these t-shirts are a small percentage of their overall product.

Last edited:
Its a Kith bogo tee.

I feel the same about Supreme bogo tees. Its a plain shirt, regular fit with a small *** logo on the cheat. Absolutely nothing special about it. Maybe if there was something on the back.

Some people see box logos as statement pieces doe

Back
Top Bottom