Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

A "couple" of bucks?

I'm sure they are in 15-20 a shirt for pure product and manufacturing.

Roll in overhead..

Dudes act like everything is profit.

Lol

what are you talking about bro. LMAO a Jordan 1 costs about $20 to make. This shirt probably costs him not more than $6 or 8.

Sit down.

I hate that thick cotton on a tee
yeah I'm not a huge fan either, thats why I never really bought any of the old kith box logos. Felt them in hand and they were thick. Good quality, but thick and not what I prefer during the summer heat. I like their frayed tees tho.

what are you talking about bro. LMAO a Jordan 1 costs about $20 to make. This shirt probably costs him not more than $6 or 8.

Sit down.

Oh word?

So he owns the manufacturing company that makes the product like Nike does?

Your seat, it's in the corner - go put the orange cone on.

Last edited:
Oh word?

No offense, but you clearly know very little about costs associated with making shirts. My parents own a chain of sporting apparel stores. They have custom shirts made form time to time. A Gildan/Hanes shirt with 3 colors costs about $6 a piece. That's through a local print shop. You have to pay a one time feel to make the screen, but that's like $50. Kith is using a little higher cost on shirt but there's little to no chance he's paying more than $10 a shirt.

Last edited:
Oh word?

No offense, but you clearly know very little about costs associated with making shirts. My parents own a chain of sporting apparel stores. They have custom shirts made form time to time. A Gildan/Hanes shirt with 3 colors costs about $6 a piece. That's through a local print shop. You have to pay a one time feel to make the screen, but that's like $50. Kith is using a little higher cost on shirt but there's little to no chance he's paying more than $10 a shirt.

The custom tag in each shirt.

The custom bag with each shirt.

The shipping of the shirts.

The shipping of the shirts from the manufacturer to the distributor.

No offense, but there's other variables associated with a real company versus a mom and pop screen print store.

No offense, but there's other variables associated with a real company versus a mom and pop screen print store.
My folks own 19 stores with total sales of over $20m a year. It's far from a "mom and pop" operation. When they order shirts, they order more in one style than Kith has made in this entire tee program combined.

The custom tag is a minimal cost. Roughly $1 a shirt.

Shipping 100 shirts (some to the store and some to distribution) isn't much at all, especially for someone with a large business account.

Bottom line, he's all in maybe $10 on each shirt. His shirt costs no more to make than a Polo Ralph Lauren shirt and you can pick those up at the outlet for $15 all day. You're simply wrong if you think Kith's costs are super high and that's why they are priced at $55. They are priced at $55 bc schmucks like us will pay it.

My folks own 19 stores with total sales of over $20m a year. It's far from a "mom and pop" operation. When they order shirts, they order more in one style than Kith has made in this entire tee program combined.

The custom tag is a minimal cost. Roughly $1 a shirt.

Shipping 100 shirts (some to the store and some to distribution) isn't much at all, especially for someone with a large business account.

Bottom line, he's all in maybe $10 on each shirt. His shirt costs no more to make than a Polo Ralph Lauren shirt and you can pick those up at the outlet for $15 all day. You're simply wrong if you think Kith's costs are super high and that's why they are priced at $55. They are priced at $55 bc schmucks like us will pay it.

I find it funny that the kiths cost of a shirt has risen To $10.

Regardless, there's many factors associated with the "shirt" that simpletons don't factor in.

Back
Top Bottom