Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I find it funny that the kiths cost of a shirt has risen To $10.

Regardless, there's many factors associated with the "shirt" that simpletons don't factor in.
Risen? I've said at most $10 the entire time.

As for other factors, like what? Cost Of shirt, cost of print, cost of shipping. That's literally all costs associated with the shirt. Of course he has high overhead but that's not a shirt cost. Bottom line, he's not charging $55 bc the shirts cost a ton to make. If he thought they'd sell at $200, he'd price them at $200. Doesn't matter if they cost him $5 or $50. He's charging the most he can. Nobody's even knocking him for it. But to say he's not making a killing on those is laughable. A lot of that is eaten up with overhead but that's beside the fact.

Last edited:
Risen? I've said at most $10 the entire time.

As for other factors, like what? Cost Of shirt, cost of print, cost of shipping. That's literally all costs associated with the shirt. Of course he has high overhead but that's not a shirt cost. Bottom line, he's not charging $55 bc the shirts cost a ton to make. If he thought they'd sell at $200, he'd price them at $200. Doesn't matter if they cost him $5 or $50. He's charging the most he can. Nobody's even knocking him for it. But to say he's not making a killing on those is laughable. A lot of that is eaten up with overhead but that's beside the fact.

That's not besides the fact, because that's my point.

All good.

The Supreme box logo has become classic and even iconic. 

The Kith box logo and t-shirt is just juvenile. 

Don't spend your money on either, but I can "understand" the Supreme box logo. 

Preme box for da mature folks.

But I'm here rocki Noah and Merona [emoji]128546[/emoji]

That's not besides the fact, because that's my point.

All good.
Product costs and operation costs are two different things. He has to make a ton on his product to cover his operating costs but that doesn't change the fact that he is indeed making a ton on the product. That's all I'm saying.

i saw some mentions of one of the new tees being in-store only.  was this the one?
I feel like these will get released next Monday...was gonna go for these but I get tired of being frustrated every Monday

Product costs and operation costs are two different things. He has to make a ton on his product to cover his operating costs but that doesn't change the fact that he is indeed making a ton on the product. That's all I'm saying.

Clearly they are "two different things", but in the grand scheme of things all that matters is how it impacts the bottom line - both do.

im not going to keep playing back and forth.

Last time I'll reply to you.

Clearly they are "two different things", but in the grand scheme of things all that matters is how it impacts the bottom line - both do.

im not going to keep playing back and forth.

Last time I'll reply to you.
We could have avoided the entire back and forth if you would have said he has high operating costs instead of trying to say his product costs are high bc of shirt tags and shipping. You were simply wrong and have tried to change your argument. I'm going to assume from your comments that you've never made a bulk shirt order. I have. I can assure you he's not paying $15-20 per shirt to be made unless they are being hand stitched in Italy, which they aren't.

We could have avoided the entire back and forth if you would have said he has high operating costs instead of trying to say his product costs are high bc of shirt tags and shipping. You were simply wrong and have tried to change your argument. I'm going to assume from your comments that you've never made a bulk shirt order. I have. I can assure you he's not paying $15-20 per shirt to be made unless they are being hand stitched in Italy, which they aren't.

You're so passionate about your bulk ordering in t shirts.

Good for you.

You're so passionate about your bulk ordering in t shirts.

Good for you.
No, it just irks me when a fanboy tries to talk on a subject they clearly know nothing about and then have the audacity to call someone else a simpleton. I get that you want to defend RF but try to stick to things you are educated on and things that even need to be defended. He can charge whatever he wants as long as we buy it.

Good job not replying though.

No, it just irks me when a fanboy tries to talk on a subject they clearly know nothing about and then have the audacity to call someone else a simpleton. I get that you want to defend RF but try to stick to things you are educated on and things that even need to be defended. He can charge whatever he wants as long as we buy it.

Good job not replying though.

Ah.

Now it's all coming to me.

I believe you and I had a spat a very long time ago.

Last edited:
Ah.

Now it's all coming to me.

I believe you and I had a spat a very long time ago.
I don't recall that. If we did, that has nothing to do with my comments today. You're never going to admit that you have no clue what you're talking about on this subject so this is pretty pointless. My wife is out of town though so I've got all night.

Shorts fit TTS.

Going to wear them tomorrow, I'll snap a pic on.
Repped for the Miami Herschel. Got my gf the same back when it dropped. Still regret not picking up the Knicks one for myself 
mean.gif

I don't recall that. If we did, that has nothing to do with my comments today. You're never going to admit that you have no clue what you're talking about on this subject so this is pretty pointless. My wife is out of town though so I've got all night.

No clue?

Mhm.

When it comes to t shirts, you got me there!

When it comes to owning and operating a company that deals in logistics - wrong.

No clue?

Mhm.

When it comes to t shirts, you got me there!

When it comes to owning and operating a company that deals in logistics - wrong.
I guess its a good thing for me that we're talking about shirt costs and not business operation costs. You're trying to change the subject to costs of operating a business when the entire discussion started about the cost of producing the shirt. Just admit you had no clue what you were talking. It's not that hard.

These posts were you talking about the cost of the shirt, something you admit you know nothing about, not his business operating costs. RF has a lot of operating costs. He covers those by making a ton off of shirts that don't cost him much to make.

A "couple" of bucks?

I'm sure they are in 15-20 a shirt for pure product and manufacturing.

Roll in overhead..

Dudes act like everything is profit.

Lol

The custom tag in each shirt.

The custom bag with each shirt.

The shipping of the shirts.

The shipping of the shirts from the manufacturer to the distributor.

No offense, but there's other variables associated with a real company versus a mom and pop screen print store.

Last edited:
it's hard to tell someone about a quality t shirt online when they can't touch and feel it physically. i thought the same about the shirt being overpriced until i actually got one and the material is a nice jersey cotton. its thick and cozy. i don't own any other shirt like that. if i could find where these blank shirts were from i would get those cause this is really nice for a shirt. would anyone know of a equal quality t shirt anywhere else that is like these kith tees?

Different make up but check out the quality of JE comix tees

The Supreme box logo has become classic and even iconic. 

The Kith box logo and t-shirt is just juvenile. 

Don't spend your money on either, but I can "understand" the Supreme box logo. 

I would argue the opposite minus all that "iconic" language. Supreme is a brand for teens and preteens.

Back
Top Bottom