Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'd honestly just keep those if it was me, I'd be pissed off but the shoe is nice and I'd rather have the shoes on rotation.

Wow I have the worst luck when it comes to being home or even in the state when my Kith orders deliver.

I'm in NYC til Thursday and they already shipped my Pink Marlin for delivery tomorrow

Last edited:
I'd honestly just keep those if it was me, I'd be pissed off but the shoe is nice and I'd rather have the shoes on rotation.
Agreed. I wore my pair yesterday (Navy) and the comfort level was almost on par with boost. Really great shoe. The 574S officially releases this weekend and I'm eyeing the black pair when red heel. Looks great.

Agreed. I wore my pair yesterday (Navy) and the comfort level was almost on par with boost. Really great shoe. The 574S officially releases this weekend and I'm eyeing the black pair when red heel. Looks great.

kith offered me a 20% refund to keep them. However I don't get down like that so if anyone wants a size 10.5 for 20% off retail let me know

got my blue 574s in today. Im happy with them. The suede isnt terrible, but clearly not the best. The sock liner definitely feels like the cheapest part of the shoe.

Multiple salmon/cove Ns, just in different materials, so they dont technically "match"

is anyone interested in the kith x columbia fleece hoodie in a size m , the pink one 

quick question, are American Apparel stores still open and stocked in the USA? or are they all closed?

(i don't know many americans so im just asking here, hoping to find a proxy for a tshirt i recently ruined, will delete this when i get an answer, thanks)

They're still open and operating.

my favorite hoodie, why you getting rid of it?
Well bro actually I never wore it . Was an impulsive buy , wanted something from the drop and then I just left it on my closet ... just found it and honestly I'm not gonna wear it :S 

Will definitely be on the lookout for someone trying to dump their grays for under retail in a few weeks/months after hearing about how comfy they are.

But man this last week or so got me really thinking about the ronnie hype. Passed on the 574s for 190 shipped and picked up a pair of calfskin made in Italy acnes for 170 shipped. Took a fat L on the marlin tee for 65 shipped and picked up an aime tee and sweater that are both made in Canada for 87 shipped. Just makes you think.

NB slacking w da quality

That's why I only cop Made in the USA NB #maga #sad #treason

Back
Top Bottom