Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I just had a stockx bid accepted for a not terrible fee. Completely forgot I bid. Very bittersweet feeling.

Its at $400 for a size 13 I'm not willing to do that right now.

Mostly willing to do $250 at the highest but that doesn't appear to be happening anytime soon

What a wonderful TIME to be ALIVE! 
nthat.gif
 ​
 ​
This Friday I will rock some KITH apparel & see who is the FRESHEST. 
pimp.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
Linens are awesome. I remembered contemplating passing Bc I didn't want to headninto NYC that day to pick up my pair from the raffles. Glad I copped.

I'd say 180-200 is a good price for those contemplating

Linens are awesome. I remembered contemplating passing Bc I didn't want to headninto NYC that day to pick up my pair from the raffles. Glad I copped.

I'd say 180-200 is a good price for those contemplating

I'll pay a few more dollars for the size premium but I agree with you. I shoulda picked em up for $240 in person a couple months ago but I was convinced I could get em for cheaper

Oh word?

So he owns the manufacturing company that makes the product like Nike does?

Your seat, it's in the corner - go put the orange cone on.

LOL. that's what costs Nike for EVERYTHING to make 1 shoe. You don't need to own an entire factory to cut costs on a t shirt or for them to not cost $20 or $30.

Clue

Careful fellas. Meth was in my inbox yesterday. Don't want the rest of the regulars in here getting sniped smh

Back
Top Bottom