Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

That e-mail was :rofl:

Honestly the #kithfilter was shot w. DSLR outside and your comparing it to a shot indoors w. Mobile 

Understanding lighting / colors / pixel density will help out tremendously

Until the consumer demands real life unfiltered photos from retailers this will continue to happen
Extra butters shots are true. So are cncpts and Bodegas. I honestly only think kith (with the exception of the bait phantom lagoon) goes mad on the filter and changes the tints and shades of the colors. Idk man you think I would learn. It was a kithstrike I was in the car about to grab milk and was moving fast. #kithfilter slipped my mind.

I was thinking the exact same thing but I'm just not feeling this shoe at all

I normally don't do Carolina blue kicks either. Seems so cliche living in NC lol. I went through the same thing with the urban camos although I'm closer to scooping those than i was these.

Good colorway so I copped. IMO too many ppl are blaming the kithfilter when the truth is they buy shoes and then come on niketalk to see what the reaction is....peeps need some self-esteem!

There are definitely examples of the images being enhanced, but then again I thought the kithfilter didn't do justice for the Miami ECP colorway, the green was far better in person- so it can go both ways.

Good colorway so I copped. IMO too many ppl are blaming the kithfilter when the truth is they buy shoes and then come on niketalk to see what the reaction is....peeps need some self-esteem!

There are definitely examples of the images being enhanced, but then again I thought the kithfilter didn't do justice for the Miami ECP colorway, the green was far better in person- so it can go both ways.
word. these are dope IMO. as they say..."pictures [might not] do them justice" haha as cliche as it sounds. who knows how good it ll turn out.

Did anyone get a shipping confirmation from KITH on the black bleacker sweats yet? I ordered the mercer pants on Monday and got a shipping confirmation but nothing on the bleackers.
Same thing happened to me, I emailed Kith customer service and they got back to me with the tracking # (this was on tuesday).

People really blaming kith filter on this they have pics on google of the real shoe from when it released in '11
nerd.gif

People really blaming kith filter on this they have pics on google of the real shoe from when it released in '11
nerd.gif
You can blame the kith filter because who has time to look up non-filtered pics of a KITHSTRIKE that you think will sell out in 5 SECONDS if you don't insta-cop.

If someone wasn't following asics in '11, and didn't know they released how would they know? And most lacestrikes sell very quick, with not much time to google search for images. Kith should do a better job of posting accurate pics of their items.

The "kith filter" pics are fine, but they should also include pics of how the shoe actually looks.

You can blame the kith filter because who has time to look up non-filtered pics of a KITHSTRIKE that you think will sell out in 5 SECONDS if you don't insta-cop.
If someone wasn't following asics in '11, and didn't know they released how would they know? And most lacestrikes sell very quick, with not much time to google search for images. Kith should do a better job of posting accurate pics of their items.

The "kith filter" pics are fine, but they should also include pics of how the shoe actually looks.
Facts all around.

I am finished defending myself tho.

Sorry for all the posts.

I just really like being on the fourms with you guys. Dont want you to think im some hypebeast little kid.

Not many people around me like sneakers like I do or they did but eventually they fell off.

Sometimes I say things to get a rise out of people. 

I like to keep it light.

looking back tho I only have one regret...

I wish I chose a different username.

god d***.

I literally do not even have a vine.

I jus thought this little terio dude was funny.

Now i think it is just sad.

-oookillem

hahaha they sat for a few hours and it takes 10 seconds too gooogle and find image. Blaming Kith filters on a shoe that has been release is stupid and if your blaming kith filter on a shoe that is on google images your dumb!

Well it does have the word re issue in it so that means it was out before so all you simply have too do is google asics gel lyte and the name if the color blue for get what it's called. If you don't understand the word re issue then you dumb. The last 4 kith strikes have sat for at least an hour and that google search takes all of 10 seconds

Last edited:

Well it does have the word re issue in it so that means it was out before so all you simply have too do is google asics gel lyte and the name if the color blue for get what it's called. If you don't understand the word re issue then you dumb. The last 4 kith strikes have sat for at least an hour and that google search takes all of 10 seconds
Ronnie.. That you? :nerd:

I don't fall for these "kith strikes". So I don't look that far into em.

What is your excuse for the shoes or clothing that aren't a "re issue"? What's your recommendation when people are looking to buy those?

either you havent ever tried getting a kih release/kith strike or you dickriding ronnie/kith

either way its scust...stp it slime

either you havent ever tried getting a kih release/kith strike or you dickriding ronnie/kith

either way its scust...stp it slime
No just sick of reading about people blaming a kith filter on a shoe that is archived and can be found easily.
Ronnie.. That you? :nerd:

I don't fall for these "kith strikes". So I don't look that far into em.

What is your excuse for the shoes or clothing that aren't a "re issue"? What's your recommendation when people are looking to buy those?
I agree with you 100% unfiltered pics should be accompanied with them and no I'm not ronnie. Just sick of idiots blaming kithfilter on a shoe that released and has unfiltered pics all over the Internet, honestly there probably having buyers remorse cause they released majority of nt and fb groups doesn't like them, find out there won't be a resell on it

Last edited:
I've never purchased a pair of shoes from kith, and felt like I've been bamboozled from the pics. Yes they are enhanced but you know what you are getting. I took one look at those kithstrikes and knew I didn't want em. Most of you guys just fell for the hype.

This banter is a little silly.  Yes, Fieg is a master marketer/hypemaker/scammer depending on your point of view.  As for yeserday's Gel Lyte III release, the Gel Lyte III now retails for $110.  Rope laces retail for $10.  This "Kithstrike" retailed for $120.  So, if you like the shoe with the laces, buy the shoe.  If you don't like the shoe, don't buy the shoe.  Pretty simple IMHO. Peace.

Can someone detail an instore Kith experience? Might be going to NYC next weekend and might stop by the store to see what they have in there. Are the employees nice or just a bunch of fanboys who will get on their knees when Ronnie walks in. Hate dealing with terrible customer service

This banter is a little silly.  Yes, Fieg is a master marketer/hypemaker/scammer depending on your point of view.  As for yeserday's Gel Lyte III release, the Gel Lyte III now retails for $110.  Rope laces retail for $10.  This "Kithstrike" retailed for $120.  So, if you like the shoe with the laces, buy the shoe.  If you don't like the shoe, don't buy the shoe.  Pretty simple IMHO. Peace.
this is how an ADULT would go about it.

you can tell a lot of these guys falling for kithstrikes are kids (whether in age or mindset).  plain and simple.

Always buy what you like not what others do or think is a good shoe. I personally like these more than UC cause I'm not big on grey. Also, my first thought when I saw them was an easy custom can come out of them which was mentioned earlier.

Back
Top Bottom