Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Also notice in that article slide show the MIA Flamingos and other one ??? have new gear.
Dude pulls this whole collab lineup off and will be impressed.

Does anyone knows/predicts if the light blue puffer in the second pic , the one that the gal is wearing with the shorts, is a moncler piece ? or a kith piece? If is moncler RIP

That good man im in tampa with my girl in the middle of a major floodzone

Starting to think this wasnt the best idea but its better than my place in miami lol
Yea it seems like a ton of people left SE FL for SW FL and now the damn thing went more west. Not too late to get out. I saw earlier that 4 and 75 are busy but not a parking lot. If you want to head more north, I have a spot for you in Jax. Serious.

Does anyone knows/predicts if the light blue puffer in the second pic , the one that the gal is wearing with the shorts, is a moncler piece ? or a kith piece? If is moncler RIP

IMG_2567.JPG

I was walking out of wingstop and someone was hanging out of a truck and saw my run set jacket. I was shook when he asked me about it :lol: wasnt expecting anyone in that area to know kith. shoutout to you if you're lurking here

Almost positive is a Moncler piece tho

Look at the sweatshirt sleeve logo. Can't tell if Champion "C" or Moncler "M". And looking at the person before and after her doesn't help cause different collabs. Best pic I saw was when models were lined up by collabs(?). No other logo on jacket.

Look at the sweatshirt sleeve logo. Can't tell if Champion "C" or Moncler "M". And looking at the person before and after her doesn't help cause different collabs. Best pic I saw was when models were lined up by collabs(?). No other logo on jacket.

The jacket just says kith all over but it's the design that moncler uses so who knows

the sweatshirt is a champion , just saw a better pic of it

im praying for the safety of everyone one in Fl.

Especially B and the rest of my FL NT dudes.

Glad you got out of the state man, decided to ride it out in Orlando. Have lots of family in Tampa. Hope Tampa doesn't get hit too hard. My uncle is staying down on Clearwater beach to live his dream of "riding out the hurricane" dude is an idiot

Back
Top Bottom