Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Any word on how your house made out? Storm surge got some buddies down there pretty good. We lost power here in Jax about midnight but the generator and fans make it not so bad. About to fire up the Big Green Egg and feed the neighborhood.

I was one of the lucky ones that my electricity didn't go out.

Kept and eye on my cameras.

No flooding, tons of debri.

Lots of my buddies have checked on the house today without me even asking - so I have 6 different confirmations my house is great.

Heard rumors of a Kith LA in West Hollywood for a while now...let's hope! It would only make sense to open up a store there next (or Europe)

Heard rumors of a Kith LA in West Hollywood for a while now...let's hope! It would only make sense to open up a store there next (or Europe)
Hollywood is so trashy, though. I know its location would put it nearby similar clientele shops but still. Just my .02.

I was one of the lucky ones that my electricity didn't go out.

Kept and eye on my cameras.

No flooding, tons of debri.

Lots of my buddies have checked on the house today without me even asking - so I have 6 different confirmations my house is great.
That's awesome. We're on hour 14 without power but not really missing much other than lights. Thank God we're fortunate enough to have a generator. Just spent 2 hours cleaning my yard and the lady next door's house. About to crack a beer now.

These things today
IMG_0485.JPG

College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving.

Between the labor that will he needed (contract).

The labor and the removal (with my team and trucks).

It's going to be the only light I can muster from this, as awful and shellfish it is - it's business and I have to prepare.

If it's not you, then it's going to be someone else capitalizing, which you're well aware of. I had buddies that went from hoisting people off rooftops during to Katrina, to assessing properties post hurricane after they left their job during the day. They were making money hand-over-fist that year; like absurd amounts.

In any case, Hurricane Season is our busiest time of year. Been part of every major hurricane in the Gulf in some capacity for the past 20 years, including Katrina and Harvey, and even the BP Deepwater Horizon disaster. In fact, I was supposed to fly to Savannah on Saturday to run H-60 maintenance for 8 helicopters we flew there (some of which came from Air Station Clearwater, down the road from you). My buddy, who actually took my job in Houston was the Maintenance Officer for 20 H-65s we had there for Harvey.

Unfortunately, as you know, it's part of living in Florida or on the Gulf. You're going to trade one possible natural disaster for another depending on the part of the country you're in. Regardless, I know the unsettling feeling since I have tons of family in Florida still, including my immediate. I can't tell you how many guys had their homes ruined from Harvey, but had to go out and do their job hoisting other people rather than tend to their own crisis.

Long story short, you made the correct decision to evacuate you and your family and you're providing a service when people need you the most. Don't feel selfish, it's life, whether we like it or not.

Last edited:
They do. That's why I need help comparing.

You mind helping me out here? I don't have any Kith shirts which makes it tougher to distinguish.
The tag on a kith shirt says kith. Most fakes just have a Gildan tag. Just look at the tag and you should be able to tell.

Yeah if the tag is the same as the recent drop (from the product page it looks like it is) then the tag is stitched in

Back
Top Bottom