Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'll have to get back as soon as possible.

As awful as this sounds, but my business will be insanely busy for it's demand.

I have to figure out so many logistics for ordering more trucks, hiring more employees, setting up government contracts.

This is a mess.

I'm so sick to my stomach.

I've never had anxiety, this has given me the worst.

If you don't mind sharing, what does your business do?

Id say that you shouldn't have anxiety over something you can't control right now but it sounds like you have to prepare for the workload when you get back. Sorry you're stressing this storm so much. It's an awful situation for everyone involved

If you don't mind sharing, what does your business do?

Id say that you shouldn't have anxiety over something you can't control right now but it sounds like you have to prepare for the workload when you get back. Sorry you're stressing this storm so much. It's an awful situation for everyone involved

College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving.

Between the labor that will he needed (contract).

The labor and the removal (with my team and trucks).

It's going to be the only light I can muster from this, as awful and shellfish it is - it's business and I have to prepare.

Storm is set to hit my neck of the woods tomorrow. First hurricane experience so it should definitely be interesting.

yes, but insurance will only cover the initial cost of the shoes - not its resell value.

I left s lot behind I regret doing, but they are just shoes.

It's whatever.

If the storm doesn't get them looters will

yes, but insurance will only cover the initial cost of the shoes - not its resell value.

It's whatever.

Address? I'll head down and stand guard. Most will still be there when you get back. Super green will probably be missing though.

Gotta say I didn't like the price but 1day shipping makes me happy lol glad I went through and checked out. Super soft tee.

IMG_0989.JPG

IMG_0990.JPG

IMG_0991.JPG

It's whatever.

Little worried about my kicks. right now they're going on the top shelf of my closet and hoping that'll be high enough for them to be safe. Only time I wished my place wasn't on the first floor

i didnt realize the tees had that graphic on the back. I might have grabbed one if i did :smokin oh well.

IMG_3550.JPG

All is good boys!!

Can't wait to go home
Any word on how your house made out? Storm surge got some buddies down there pretty good. We lost power here in Jax about midnight but the generator and fans make it not so bad. About to fire up the Big Green Egg and feed the neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom