Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

im vegetarian until thanksgiving bruh. dont tempt me now lol

giphy.gif

how long for? I've done a week or two here and there, but have really explored going fully plant based
last 3 months. Energy way up, inflammation post work out down. No problem w protein sources...still getting about 150-180 grams a day (I'm about 220lbs @ 6 foot 4...thats me in the avatar). loving it.

last 3 months. Energy way up, inflammation post work out down. No problem w protein sources...still getting about 150-180 grams a day (I'm about 220lbs @ 6 foot 4...thats me in the avatar). loving it.
Where have you been getting protein from? I’ve thought about a vegan or vegetarian diet before but have always been concerned with getting enough protein

People on stockx selling maestros for retail plus shipping/ tax after fees. Why even buy the shoe? Smh

bro thats awesome. bless us with some knowledge man. def need help maintaining appropriate protein.

Where have you been getting protein from? I’ve thought about a vegan or vegetarian diet before but have always been concerned with getting enough protein
Vega Sport Performance Protein
No Cow Protein Bars
Orgain Almond Milk w/protein
Special K w/ Protein (it's vegan)
Beyond Meat - Beefy Crumbles, Grilled Chicken (wheat gluten...same stuff in Setian)
-------------- (I try and limit the soy protein) -------------
Quinoa
Lentils
Pintos
Black beans
Refried beans
Boatloads of veggies

Once I found my plant based supplement replacements, it was just plug and play into the routine. Pretty effortless. Options for dining in NYC are stupid easy. Look up the Impossible Burger...or Double Zero Pizza. I dont miss a thing.

Vega Sport Performance Protein
No Cow Protein Bars
Orgain Almond Milk w/protein
Special K w/ Protein (it's vegan)
Beyond Meat - Beefy Crumbles, Grilled Chicken (wheat gluten...same stuff in Setian)
-------------- (I try and limit the soy protein) -------------
Quinoa
Lentils
Pintos
Black beans
Refried beans
Boatloads of veggies

Once I found my plant based supplement replacements, it was just plug and play into the routine. Pretty effortless. Options for dining in NYC are stupid easy. Look up the Impossible Burger...or Double Zero Pizza. I dont miss a thing.

Thanks man. This is definitely helpful.

I been meaning to try the impossible burger.

Thanks man. This is definitely helpful.

I been meaning to try the impossible burger.
Its incredible. The one at saxon and parole (if you're doing the vegetarian thing) has some truffle cream sauce...that I didnt get but I've heard its insane. The burger itself is crazy good. It bleeds...so nuts.

Its incredible. The one at saxon and parole (if you're doing the vegetarian thing) has some truffle cream sauce...that I didnt get but I've heard its insane. The burger itself is crazy good. It bleeds...so nuts.
Haha yeah I’ve heard lifelong vegans have tried it and they’ve been grossed out and couldn’t finish it because of it bleeding

damb so im either hitting saxon or momofuku for this. gonna lean towards momofuku bc milk bar is a must.

baby steps lol

Back
Top Bottom